Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't double opening the game

Discussion on Can't double opening the game within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't double opening the game

Hi all,

I play MS in a private server which has an anti-cheating software used very popular in Taiwan's MS private server called YutoShield that prevents the game from double opening, I have tried adding the codes into the .vmx file, however, the game ended up showing initialization error.

Perhaps, which of the game files can be edited to disable YutoShield so that no bothering VM?

My discord: Kuroyabumozu#1587
Old 03/21/2024, 10:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
do you still need help with this? your discord is no longer valid as they have removed the #

Tags
error, initialization error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Who can help me make my game bypass?i can gv you 20euro
07/14/2015 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
who can help me make my game bypass? i can give you 20euro it can , add me in skype : badbii112 Sorry for bad english
Question [HELP ITEM MALL]Some Avatars I can see but can't buy others I can
07/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Using a VSRO I followed this guide and ran the search query in that guide to check if the items were in the database. The search came back and it showed that the items were in the database so I skipped the step with the query to add items into the database. I moved on to the step with the query to add items into the item mall. I ran the query and set the servicetag to 1 and the saletag to 0. I tried buying the item again from the mall and it did not work. So I checked the saletag of...
PLEASE......CAN SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME AN ENGINE THAT CAN'T BE DETECTED...
12/30/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
...GIVE ME AN ENGINE THAT IS N0T DETECTED..... KAHIT NA PANG 5 DAYS LANG !^^...IF YOU ARE FINISH TO READ YOU CAN CLOSED THIS THREAD....>.<:):):):):)