Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coding Image Recognition for Auto Rune Program

Discussion on Coding Image Recognition for Auto Rune Program within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coding Image Recognition for Auto Rune Program

I've been coding personal scripts/program as a side project and have been trying to work on an auto rune script and was curious if anyone had any suggestions on where to start on coding the image recognition for the auto rune script?

I was assuming that you would end up coding pixel/image recognition from an archive of the different arrow possibilities to make the auto runing possible. Does anyone have experience with this/successfully coded a script for that could help me out?
Old 09/12/2022, 00:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
There’s plenty of them on GitHub iirc. That should get you started

Tags
coding

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rise of kingdoms image recognition bot
04/23/2019 - Mobile Games Trading - 3 Replies
FREE BOT Intro The bot uses image recognition for solving verification like human eye. Unlike other fake image recognition bots(which is very slow), this bot uses world class and legit image recognition bot, because the image recognition algorithm is created by many contributor around the world. We are the only legit image recognition bot in the market. Download Link: https://websitecreatorjb.online/#download Bot ratings: https://www.facebook.com/pg/websitecreatorjbbots/ reviews/ Forum...
Help with font based image recognition app
10/06/2016 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
basically I don't know what I am supposed to do the code is not really mine so I don't know what I am looking at...I have asked in multiple forums where the problem is and most of the problems so far were either misspelling or old code from older versions of autoit so here it is Dim $arCharactersTemp $arCharactersTemp="A" $arCharactersTemp="0,-1;-1,0;-1,-1;-7,0;-7,- 1;" $arCharactersTemp="B"...
AHK Image Recognition
07/02/2011 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies
Hey guys, I've got most of my metallurgy bot done, but Qilla beach is just too spammy with hard black and hard whites to get it to work without a lot of false positives. If you've played with metallurgy much you know that making the sites ctrl-clickable breaks the game, so that's out. I've been playing around with the illumination mod in MAMP but I can't get ANYTHING in AHK's imagelib to work while that's on regardless of when I take the screenshot and what filter I put on. What gives, and...