Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone have an Auto Rune or Smart Trainer?

Discussion on Anyone have an Auto Rune or Smart Trainer? within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have an Auto Rune or Smart Trainer?

All that I need is an auto rune, I already have scripts that are completely undetectable but the simple fact that I have to be running all the time is terrible. Are there any devs/current hacks that use auto rune or even smart trainers?

Armstrong I know is patched and the Dev quit, so thats a no go. Meh.
Old 09/01/2022, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
How long have you been using the CE? I've read mixed reviews that it's not updated and only know one person who talks about it publicly who hasn't been banned.

If I knew paying the $200 was worth it because unlike Armstrong and Marios that are now discontinued (The devs quit, seller stopped responding) it's the only option I know of. If it's getting bans i'll just save my money and play legit since i'm on Reboot.
Old 09/01/2022, 17:35   #3

elite*gold: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by crest3d View Post
All that I need is an auto rune, I already have scripts that are completely undetectable but the simple fact that I have to be runing all the time is terrible. Are there any devs/current hacks that use auto rune or even smart trainers?

Armstrong I know is patched and the Dev quit, so thats a no go. I currently also have CE from samurai but unsure as to the effectiveness of their auto rune. Meh.
I have smart trainers for GMS / MSEA hmu 小猪#0347