Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where are all the GMS trainers?

Discussion on Where are all the GMS trainers? within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where are all the GMS trainers?

So havenít played GMS since like 2016. So not sure where everything went. I see a few for private servers but hardly anything for GMS. Can anyone give me a lead to some discord or website with people who have real products or at least Bossing trainers ?
Old 07/16/2022, 06:08   #2

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xopo View Post
So havenít played GMS since like 2016. So not sure where everything went. I see a few for private servers but hardly anything for GMS. Can anyone give me a lead to some discord or website with people who have real products or at least Bossing trainers ?
There isn't really a public undetected product.
Old 07/16/2022, 20:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyRainbow View Post
damns that's rough no wonder I cant find anything like boss freeze or item vac anywhere. Make sense game has been out so long. Sad really that the whole scene went away it feels like
Old 07/16/2022, 22:55   #4

I think since the last few big updates people had less and less need to update the hacks, also they got leeched with no credit for their work..
So rn they might be selling their own works or they are working at Microsoft X)
Old 07/24/2022, 21:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyRainbow View Post
What about private? I'm prepared to pay but all the old communities like ccplz, **********, Bizzaro etc are dead
Old 07/25/2022, 03:46   #6

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honkee View Post
What about private? I'm prepared to pay but all the old communities like ccplz, **********, Bizzaro etc are dead
No