CFNA Account || Perm Melee || ZP AWM || Flagged || 90$ 01/06/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies Good Day.
Hello guys, I have got 90$ to spend on another CFNA Account.
Req :
#1 - Must have ZP AWM, preferred AWM Infernal.
#2 - Must be 1st LT+
#3 - Must have atleast 1 Perm Melee
#4 - Account must be flagged
[Buying] CFNA Account || Perm Melee || ZP AWM || Flagged || 60$ 01/06/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies Good Day.
Hello guys, I have got 60$ to spend on another CFNA Account.
Req :
#1 - Must have ZP AWM, preferred AWM Infernal.
#2 - Must be 1st LT+
#3 - Must have atleast 1 Perm Melee
#4 - Account must be flagged
[Selling] Major CF NA account with Royal M4A1/Mauser and etc! FLAGGED + RIBBON HS 12/14/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 8 Replies Hello I'd like to sell nice account, which contains some nice guns like M4A1 - Royal Dragon, Mauser M1896 - Royal Dragon, Shovel-Xmas, AWM-A Xmas, Perm Axe, 2 VIP's, HS ribbon, some ZP for change in-game name after trade, but let's stop describing it, all you can check at the link below:
Z8Games
Proof of flag ->
http://s0.uploads.im/FmHDi.png
Proof that this is my property ->
http://s0.uploads.im/BmcQC.png
If someone is interested in, add me at skype: matt.winter78
Attack a City Without being Flagged cheat. 06/27/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies this trick allows you to mess with the opposite faction and annoy this, this is kind of known but some people dont understand it, I had to figure this out myself because people dont like to tell how they are doing it. (Doesnt work on real people)
Basicly what the trick is is to attack a city, without being flagged.
During this trick at any time, never flag, if you do it wrong you will flag, this only works with hunters. All you do is aggro a guard, or whatever your going to attack,...
Hunters (lvl10+) PVPing without being flagged 02/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies I haven't seen this posted on the public forums, so if it is there then I am sorry. I do not mean to troll/spam this. I would like to know what you thought about this guide. (Was it easy to read and/or understand?) With that said:
Table of contents:
Introduction
Minimum requirements
Recommended requirements
PVPing guards
PVPing people
FAQ (This might be updated from time to time.)