Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Maplestory Services - READ FIRST, DON'T GET SCAMMED!

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Maplestory Services - READ FIRST, DON'T GET SCAMMED! within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1510
[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Maplestory Services - READ FIRST, DON'T GET SCAMMED!

Welcome to the [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Maplestory Services thread!

As there are so many scam providers in the Maplestory section, I've decided we need a list of Legit/Scam services for the Maplestory section. This list is made based on the Reviews/Vouches of other Users here, including testing of different products. While someone may be legit at the start, anything can happen at a later date so do use this list at your own Risk!

Want to be added to the list?

Describe your service, show your vouches/proof of product, and how long you have been UD/in service for. Users here can provide Vouches/Reviews to show whether or not you deserve to be added to the list.

SCAMMERS/PASTERS/STAY AWAY FROM

Psyren:
Countless bans reported from his products.

Samurai/LeeSumin:

ROFL

MapleMSMesos (Gangan/countless other names):
Pasted trainers. Moment a server adds an AC, he drops the trainer. Multiple banned accounts on here. He's also helped others listed here to scam users by pushing them to sellers who would get users banned through detected cheat tables/trainers sold.

9SIX15:

Their "bypasses" are easily detected rofl.

They miss so much when it comes to proper bypassing that it hurts. Don't trust any of these sellers. You will be detected & banned while using any of their products.

✔️ TRUSTED BOT/TRAINER SERVICES ✔️

ATMaple.com - A Trusted MapleStory Marketplace
Private Server Trainers

Provides Trainers for AriesMS, KaizenMS, Lumiere, and many more!
Over 30,000 successful sales, with hundreds of Vouches.
Undetected & Safe for 5 Years now.

100% Trusted.

Video:

Provides:

- Anticheat Bypass
- Auto Rune
- Auto Lie Detector
- Auto Change Channel on User Detect
- Full Map Attack
- Skill Injection
- Kami
- No Delay
- Multiple Godmodes
- Map Rusher
- Auto Restart
- Mob Disarm
- Mob No Reaction
- CPU Hacks (Full/Semi)
- Mouse Fly
- Auto Attack
- Auto Buff
- Auto HP/MP
- Auto Pet
- Auto Familiar
- Auto Macro
- Item Filter (Whitelist or Blacklist, with easy selection)
- Auto Save/Load Config
- and many more!

Everything needed to bot successfully for long periods of time!

If you can't view their site, try a VPN. Comcast/Xfinity/Malwarebytes may have issues accessing.

Wand - Fully Automated Legit Bot
v83 Pservers Bot

Discord:

Provides a LegitBot for v83 Private Servers.
~120 Users using it, and FREE! You heard that right.
Undetected & Safe since Feb 26, 2021.

100% Trusted.

Video:

✔️ GMS BOSSING SERVICES ✔️

BOIS BOSS CARRIES | Vouched | 532 Drop | Cheap, Legit, Fast |

Discord - vm0351 | Thread -

In service for 2+ years. Lots of reviews/vouches on his threads.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/06/2021, 07:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
leesumin- has a large collection of WZ edits for no delay as well as a big variety of CE
scripts. I personally assisted leesumin with a method that works for AMD and Intel, prior to this it only worked on Intel. NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR UPDATES! He'd be my go to over anyone else.

TickleButt- doesn't sell often but if he does its legit work. Big on WZ edits and a nice guy. Does not take **** stuff for payment.

solauntimate is trying to add all types of verifications to his hacks with additional programs, me personally I dont **** with closed source programs created by others. Charges way too much money and I believe its $15 per update, not $50. (You gotta calm down fam, it ain't that serious.)

Use caution: Orinot (or whatever his name is) apparently stole hacks/bot from solauntimate.

If you guys want a one stop shop for WZ edits and CE scripts I would 100% talk to leesumin. Extremely knowledgeable dude, FMA for various classes, ND hacks, skill inject, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2021, 05:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
Thanks for your reviews on Users here.

Also -

"I believe its $15 per update, not $50. (You gotta calm down fam, it ain't that serious.)"

I don't get why you said calm down, rofl. I'm just going off what they have in their threads:

Not you brother, I can see how it could've looked like I was talking to you. That was directed at him lol.
Old 11/07/2021, 13:24   #4

Looks good
Old 11/07/2021, 20:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan1233 View Post
Let Me Go has my 100% vouch, anyone says other wise is either trying to not let the sales spread so his hacks don't get patched or just didn't try them their selves. Everything listed in Let Me Go's Thread is 100% accurate.

Rabbit I think I spoke to you briefly about a bot idea. I can tell you directly this person doesn't scam he is pretty chill imo.

His rates are between $45-50 a script or you can buy one of his package deals.
Each update is $15.

As far as I know he hasn't changed his prices.

Wz edits are good no doubt but don't knock let me go's asm ce method.
Which is absurd AF. $45-$50 a script is absolutely not OK. I have 25 CE scripts I use. Guess the price? $150. What more? Free updates. What more? No sketch 3rd party software thats closed source. I see you pumping up Let Me Go a lot, cool. He's legit but there is better competition out there. Also, updating scripts for CE aint that hard either. I have additional scripts I've updated that I use myself.

Edit: looks like he raised prices based on someone else asking him. Looks like $200.
Old 11/07/2021, 20:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letmehaz View Post
Which is absurd AF. $45-$50 a script is absolutely not OK. I have 25 CE scripts I use. Guess the price? $150. What more? Free updates. What more? No sketch 3rd party software thats closed source. I see you pumping up Let Me Go a lot, cool. He's legit but there is better competition out there. Also, updating scripts for CE aint that hard either. I have additional scripts I've updated that I use myself.
Are the 25 CE scripts from leesumin? And he's charging $150?
Old 11/07/2021, 20:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinownz View Post
Are the 25 CE scripts from leesumin? And he's charging $150?
Yeah hit him up.
Old 11/07/2021, 22:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letmehaz View Post
Yeah hit him up.
Unfortunately he said more than $150. He also said more than $150 for his WZ edits as well.
Old 11/07/2021, 23:40   #9

The only person that doesn't charge an arm and leg for stuff is TickleButt. He only sells here and then, but when he does, it's a guaranty steal. I vouch for TickleButt.
Old 11/07/2021, 23:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleButt View Post
The only person that doesn't charge an arm and leg for stuff is TickleButt. He only sells here and then, but when he does, it's a guaranty steal. I vouch for TickleButt.
Hey bud, you forgot to switch accounts before vouching for yourself.
Old 11/07/2021, 23:46   #11

Quote:
Hey bud, you forgot to switch accounts before vouching for yourself.
No need to. I can vouch for myself. TickleButt has the best deals.
If you check my other post, it usually sounds like im trolling or being sarcastic but my **** is 100% legit working.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2021, 01:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleButt View Post
No need to. I can vouch for myself. TickleButt has the best deals.
If you check my other post, it usually sounds like im trolling or being sarcastic but my **** is 100% legit working.
Vouched TickleButt is legit everything on his thread is 100% correct and working.
Old 11/08/2021, 02:10   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
Overpriced.

$150 total, with free updates, isn't too bad. It's still stupid expensive, though, for what is public knowledge, or was.

How much did he want to charge you?

Can you provide Videos showing your Products in action? Also, how much do you charge? Rather not have you state something and then when someone contacts you they state you asked for more.
He was charging $200 for the scripts. The WZ's were also $200. If you bought the bundle, it would be $300.
Old 11/08/2021, 02:37   #14

Quote:
Unfortunately he said more than $150. He also said more than $150 for his WZ edits as well.
Gotcha, I do apologize about that man. Guess he decided to change things around.
Old 11/08/2021, 05:21   #15

Quote:
He was charging $200 for the scripts. The WZ's were also $200. If you bought the bundle, it would be $300.

The original price is $200. But for those who don't have that much money, I reduced it to 150 dollars.