Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some help for job choose

Discussion on Some help for job choose within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some help for job choose

hello i wanna start today maple story but i really dont know what i should play
i love to play melee.. are there some really "weak" melees or are they all nearly same "powerful"?
another question: are range stonger as melees?
Old 06/03/2013, 20:33   #2

you should be a cannoneer. it a pirate, shoots with a canon, range and melee sort of.
its a sick job, and very powerfull.
Old 06/03/2013, 20:59   #3

ok im gonna try it thx so far but what about dual blader or something?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi And Choose ^^
05/11/2012 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Hi guys this week i want update a hack Wich has many options and u guys can choose wich...
G1 CREDITS FOR FREE! ALSO U CAN CHOOSE UR GIFT, 1.200-1.600-2.000-3.200 Ur Choose!
08/23/2010 - WarRock - 9 Replies
So, for first, go in the site: Next up are 2 drop-down menu that says "Please Select a Category" and "Please Select a SubCategory" Where there is "Please Select a Category" select "MMO PC Game Points and Credits" and click on the blue pushbutton "Get It!" Then choose one of tenders : G1 Credits or another gift - G1 CREDITS AVAILABLE 1.200-1.600-2.000-3.200 Now you have the right spaces to enter e-mail and password to register at the site, concluded the recording on the left side...
Choose
08/12/2009 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
I will conquer the world, you can choose how you deal with it. -Be my friend and get fame all over the world -Be my slave and work for me, if you're not worthy being my friend! HONOR ME:handsdown: -Be my enemie till the end