Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD]Today-MS [v.55] Dedicated 100mb server, +999 GM hat, 900x exp messos 30x drop

Discussion on [AD]Today-MS [v.55] Dedicated 100mb server, +999 GM hat, 900x exp messos 30x drop within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AD]Today-MS [v.55] Dedicated 100mb server, +999 GM hat, 900x exp messos 30x drop

[900x EXP][900x MESOS][30x DROP] Everyone gets a +999 GM Hat for free! We have our own Custom Quests! No more lag!

Professional staff, part of gaming network operating on a high end dedicated server to insure that the server will be lag free.

Links

NPC functions
Sera: Gives GM Hat + Reset AP
Nana(henesys, perion, kerning,ellinia) : Sells EQs of the job related to the town.
Mr Pickall(kerning): Rebirth
Amos, the strong(Free market) : Warp to bosses
Spindle: Warps you to variety of places. Removed Temporary
Coco: Fameseller (fixed)
Cody: Job advancer
Duey , Delivery Man: Skill Maxer
Spiegelmann: Scroll seller
Tia: Negative Exp Fixer New!
No String: Gives stormcaster glove for a quest New!
Mia: Gives white scroll for a quest New!
Simon: Gives DragonStone for 3 event ticket New!
Diane: Gives Horntail Necklace for some items New!

Connection Guide
Intructions on getting into TodayMS:
1- Download our v55 client:

2- Download MapleStory v55 if you don't have it:

3- Install Maple Story if you don't have it, put todayms in the maplestory folder, run enjoy.
Old 08/04/2008, 06:09   #2

help pls

i cant see your download link and where to download the website?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2008, 18:17   #3

Why does my MS, i double click most of the private server and it goes to blackscreen (before the NEXON thingy) and then it send back to desk top?) this is for my Vista..xp working fine. is it vista problem? what can i do to solve it? sorry didn't play private for long

*edit: i've tried to run as admin/run with window xp compat.*
Old 08/20/2008, 00:55   #4

The site is down/disabled.. =/
Closed Thread