SuperStory ms has been in Beta for....well....3 weeks. It's now being released into the open beta!
*we run on the OdinMS Source!We've got all 1-3rd job advancements working and some of the 4th job advancements working.
*Everyone gets a free stat reset
*Everyone who plays in this beta will be a GM (I'll be checking IP's for those who play)
*Everyone will get a Wizet hat whether or not you played in beta!!!!
*You don't need Hamachi!!!!
*Up 24/7!
*17% of quest are up!!!!!!!!
*All mob drops and mob exp are correct!
*x300 exp and drops rates!
*GM event EVERY DAY!!!!!
*No crash server!
*Lots of fun!
How to connect. Just download the attached file and run it! Theres not a current registration site up. Just use the account below. Make a character on them. Tell me if oyu like it. And I'll change that account to be yours! I'll change the user and pass for you! You must make a character on it first though so I can make oyu a GM.
SuperStory ms has been in Beta for....well....3 weeks. It's now being released into the open beta!
*we run on the OdinMS Source!We've got all 1-3rd job advancements working and some of the 4th job advancements working.
*Everyone gets a free stat reset
*Everyone who plays in this beta will be a GM (I'll be checking IP's for those who play)
*Everyone will get a Wizet hat whether or not you played in beta!!!!
*You don't need Hamachi!!!!
*Up 24/7!
*17% of quest are up!!!!!!!!
*All mob drops and mob exp are correct!
*x300 exp and drops rates!
*GM event EVERY DAY!!!!!
*No crash server!
*Lots of fun!
How to connect. Just download the attached file and run it! Theres not a current registration site up. Just use the account below. Make a character on them. Tell me if oyu like it. And I'll change that account to be yours! I'll change the user and pass for you! You must make a character on it first though so I can make oyu a GM.
Have fun and welcome to SuperStory!
test1 test
test2 test
test3 test
all the way to test 10
lol when its up are there gonna be gm applications lol im intrested =]