Thank you for this contribution to the ElitePvPers Maplestory Hacking forum. It's very helpful and unlike your other post, I believe this one works. I'll add this to the working bots thread that I posted earlier. Once again, Thank You.
I'm still mad at you for the post of the v.45 Hack Pack
I have scanned this post. This one is not a Keylogger or anything. You can safly you Cheetah Bot. And if you want it from a different source, you can see it in the Bot section I've made. I assure you that this is no scam or anything. And look at me. I'm extrememly new. I've read the rules and everything. Yes, I've received an infraction of the rules. But I learned from that. And I've read the rules and everything. He's (or she) has been here long enough to read the rules just as I have.
Just because he posted one bad thread doesn't mean he's a bad person. Yes, I'm extrememly mad at him for it but judgeing him upon one post would be immoral. This is a completely SAFE post. your putting him down for that. I believe thats against the rules.
I believe it still works. A bot isn't really worth patching. Although, it might be, it's also an injector. But don't worry about that!!!!!! I posted Cheetah Bot Version 1.2!!! You can find it in 'Two bots for y'all'! Have fun!
[RELEASE]Cheetah Injector v1.4 09/06/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies This was leeched. All credits go to Riot. I thought i'd post this because some people are having troubles with the valkryrie injector. I don't have a virus because i was to lazy to get it, and i think people trust cheetah.
And BTW norton doesnt block this so its completely SAFE
Cheetah Injector v.1.4 Download links:
Localhostr - http://localhostr.com/files/5e6d30/C...tor%20v1.4. rar
Rapidshare - RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Mediafire - Cheetah Injector v1.4.rar...
request use cheetah injector 05/24/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies use cheetah injector for using hacks cheetah injector useful for using a hack example
remove all you see on screen except hack.dll
get a hack.dll any hack.dll and use injector browse hack.dll on injector dont open your GC type on rigth on choose progress type grandchase.exe tick auto inject and play GC and happy hacking
download cheetah injector here
Cheetah Bot V1.2 04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies Seeing as nobody put this on,I guess i will
Download:
Cheetah Bot v1.2 - Cheetah Bot v1.2.zip
Cheetah Bot v.1.2 03/29/2008 - MapleStory - 2 Replies This is the new Cheetah bot which is working with GMS v.52. It is pretty simple to figure out. When you open it if it a little window opens in it it says "..." (or nothing at all) with an "Ok" button. DON'T PRESS OK! At the bottom right of your screen (where it says the time) you will see a "C", the cheetah bot icon, right click it. It should say "Exit" "Show" "Hide" Press Show. An error will come saying something about a module not working just igrone it and press "Ok". Cheetah bot should...