Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can somebody make a global acount for me?

Discussion on Can somebody make a global acount for me? within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can somebody make a global acount for me?

Hello,

i live in EU and i need a maple global story account.
can somebody make it for me??

Challa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pls make foer global formica auction
12/27/2010 - Nostale - 9 Replies
pls
I make acount for C9 FREE!!
06/23/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 141 Replies
Hi I'm creating accounts c9 not charge you anything for free ... only the thanks and if you're good and you win ... tienenes give me gold or something in the game ... Tell me how you want your ID in a PM and I personally was the ordain and hand it to ... the price of anything
Make money to buy global
03/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Make mony by doing nothing: Go to www.alertpay.com and make personal acc. Now go to http:// ******* /?r=xxandriuxx and press register Where it says referral type there xxandriuxx an ull get a little premie Finaly dl this program RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting it atoclicks ads for u. un the program where asks for Login and Password type ur ******* login and password. Mark Start when windows start up and it will automaticaly turn on when u start windows. GL making moey ;)