Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Classic Test #2 Key

Discussion on Classic Test #2 Key within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 5
Classic Test #2 Key

Hey I sold test 1 key here for 100$

I think test #2 is going for around 200$

I got into both I have two keys. One from email one code from in person.


Leave discord/questions in DM

I will most likely be holding out until aug 3rd right b4 beta.


Price i think somewehre 200$ f&f paypal/zelle. crpy

You get code + email.
kevel1 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
who tf is going to pay you $200 to play a FREE beta where their data is all deleted when the beta ends
CantforgetMe is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 5
i did sell it htough
kevel1 is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.