S> MapleStory Bot for GMS (JMS/SEA), MapleLand, Artale 11/08/2024 - MapleStory - 3 Replies :handsdown: Support GMS (JMS/SEA), MapleLand (Korean), and Artale (Global).
Works for any job, professional farm loops beyond what the keypress record can do.
Free trail, I'll make sure it works before you pay.
Rune solver: all kinds of runes including the spinning rune and the Artale rune.
No injection, memory read, game file change.
Optional hardware keyboard (support both simulated keyboard and custom real keyboard).
White room/multiple player alert.
Looking for Best Bot for Galaxy Gates/Palladium Farming/ Bonus Box Farming 01/22/2023 - DarkOrbit - 22 Replies I've stopped playing for a couple years and want to get back into the grove of things. So I was seeing if there was a bot that would Bonus Box bot, palladium bot farm, and galaxy gate completion bot. I used to have a bot that did gates and also collected bonus boxes and would collect 100k a night but that was like years ago and I want to get back into the game. Anyone can make any recommendations along with how much they cost. The cheaper the better!