Selling [Mesos and package Leech] Maple Legends)S~Package Leech Maple Royals ) SAFE 12/05/2025 - MapleStory Trading - 3 Replies Hello, my adorable Maple Story players and friends, I come to offer you my services as a seller on the maple story servers (Legends and Royals) with the best rate on the market and recommended security.
Mesos availability Maple Legends
1 B + you can make a minimum purchase of 100 M.
I run for the server fees.
Package Leech Maple bundles available.
Ask without any commitment the market prices, I will gladly assist you You can communicate with me only by DISCORD (please), copy and...
WTS> Maple Royals account 08/08/2017 - Trading - 1 Replies As titled
My account: Bishop lv 128 and contains some NX, about 600m mesos. Selling for 75$.
Reason for sale: Don't want to play maple anymore. If interested leave your discord or skype below and I will contact you.