Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

extaliams

Discussion on extaliams within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
extaliams

Any one know what happend to the site and the game...?!
Old 08/04/2013, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 10
Looks like a DDoS.
Old 08/04/2013, 18:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
its to long time.... any one know any news when the server will be back?!?!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ExtaliaMS Simple CubeFarm Script
05/15/2015 - MapleStory - 13 Replies
Hi guys, I've been playing Extalia for a while now and doesn't it bore you to farm cubes? Well it sure bores me! What you need: AutoIt - AutoItScript DemonSlayer lvl 120+ The skill Dark Metamorphosis should be on HOME Okay lets start first you need to go to the Omega Sector and stand where the first portal is. Experienced Extalia players will know what I'm talking about. Then run the Skill.exe with admin and once it uses the skill, Run Key.exe with admin. *Ignore the hotkeys* Credits...
ExtaliaMS V131 Mesos Generator
06/05/2014 - Trading - 8 Replies
Finally!!! I worked on cubes hack from like V120, now I've made it!!!!!! okay, I hope you will enjoy! *It is beta* *It is tested by me, and my friend* Download link: ExtaliaMS Mesos Generator.exe Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBUPQPK4bDI
ExtaliaMS spieler gesucht
02/09/2014 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
Hallo wie oben schon steht suche ich Leute die Extaliams spielen ihr könnt mir eine PN in Skype oder hier schreiben ich bin sehr gespannt ob jemand sich meldet weil alleine macht es wirklich keinen Spaß (SkypeName prokilla_1) ich bin ein Demon Slayer Level 154 ich solltet auch ein ähnlich Level haben ich Nämlich kein bock das spiel zu erklären ^^ viel Spaß und so :) Mfg drache20
ExtaliaMS V131 Cubes hack
05/17/2013 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
Finally!!! I worked on cubes hack from like V120, now I've made it!!!!!! okay, I hope you will enjoy! *It is beta* *It is tested by me, and my friend* Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6f7ffqvydbyz9a6 **Fixed Download**
Erfahrene ExtaliaMS spieler gesucht
09/29/2012 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
Hallo ich suche recht erfahrene spieler für den Maple Story pServer ExtaliaMS du musst: -mind lvl 90ü. sein -mind 13 Jahre alt -Ruhig,nett -Skype Was ich mitbringe