Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOD's abwählen

Discussion on MOD's abwählen within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
MOD's abwählen

Hier gibts gute und schlechte MOD's meine Idean wären jemanden abzuwählen

4ex.Kazaa Global
schreibt bei jeden 2 Post #closed
hilft fast nie
Begründet nie warum er closed
nicht immer nett
Schlechter MOD

Obilee Global
hilft
Begründet auf close
nett
guter MOD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2011, 19:05   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,152
lol soweit kommts noch!
wir sind nicht verpflichtet gründe für den close anzugeben!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/29/2011, 21:16   #3

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,744
Wenn du probleme mit einem Moderator hast wird dir im Complaint Forum weitergeholfen.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fire-feu Mod's! (NA)
07/23/2011 - Combat Arms - 14 Replies
Im a new modder but ill test and its look good, no? Need backup?? All GUNS_T_PV_....REZ BACKUP!! Download here!! Mediafire: Game.rar VirusTotal coming New mod in beta!! m16a3 to m4a1 VERY low recoil!! and shot 2 bullet per click! Video contain my P90 mod, my m16a3 mod and the new Ak-47 blood mod(Dont posted)
2 Mod's
10/29/2010 - Combat Arms - 5 Replies
----------------------------Hey Leute , bin auf die mods gestosen. ............................................http: //img411.imageshack.us/img411/64/01info.png. .................................................S earch and Dearch , Ipod Mod http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff463/DarkAng el117/DR_Screenshots/SnDBomb.jpg
PLEAES MOD'S HELP ME ..!!
12/05/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 9 Replies
I need to upgrade my Account to a 3 years premium but paypal is not available in my country is there any other payment way that i can use ?? please post any solution for this suck situation .. Thanks
MOD's please go here!
08/01/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hii all I just wondered if I could get one more chance to be a forum guardian because i have learned of my fails. And I have learned to not repost Vac,wall,zoom,shop,auto pots, pet power hacks only to get more thanks and higher post count. And I will stop posting in the thread if I don't got some usefull to say. And I will stop reporting the old posts and threads. Please I promis to DON'T do those things so I said i wont to anymore. AND TO THE MOD'S so are mad at me please don't be...