Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

little question to be made.

Discussion on little question to be made. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
little question to be made.

I have a doubt, will scammers will keep scamming here or there are any way to report them?
cuz it's not nice get our things stolen and see other people getting scammed by same guy over and over again.
anyways just wanted to know if it's possible to ban some1 from forum ( of course having strong arguments like screenshots and textlogs )
Old 11/05/2010, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
Get some evidence and post a thread with proof in the complaint area - and it will be taken care of.
And yes, with "strong arguments like screenshots and textlogs" we can ban someone for scamming.

But to make it clear for everyone reading this: threads like "omfg that ******* yxz has scammed me - ban im now!" without proof wont make us do anything, its more likely the thread gets closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i have question idk if someone made it before ..
12/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i didn't found any1 talking about *Princess Miyene Unique * its about new event in Isro hope someone can help with some Infos :D like where she spawn and when ? .. or if its quest how to made it ? ...Ty :D
[Question]Who made...?
10/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Who started out from scratch... -PowerSource -LOTF -CoEmu And all those versions we use? Just felt like asking..
Question about a vac(made my own)
10/30/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Ok, i made my vac and the mobs follow me without doing damage to me as planned. But about 20 seconds after i log in the game just shuts off. Im woundering why this is and ill take any suggestions on the subject. I am using the no crc check that the mods of elitepvpers ( thank you much ) have posted a few days ago which works great!
Question? Has anyone other than CR made a BOT for cabal US
05/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
im wondering how those CR exactly works... thus anyone has an alternative for this bot to be use in CABAL_US