Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elitepvpers Forum Etiquette [?/Eng]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,955
Elitepvpers Forum Etiquette
Certain rules of etiquette that are recommended to be followed when using Elitepvpers forums.<hr>They include:[*]One should read all the rules and guidelines (links below) established by Elitepvpers.
.[*]One should always be courteous.
.[*]Before creating a new topic thread, one is advised to search to see if a similar topic already exists.
.[*]Contributors should follow standard grammar and spelling rules and avoid slang.
.[*]One should strive to post in the correct section.
.[*]When making a technical inquiry, one should include as much technical information as possible, especially in the subject line.
.[*]Contributors are asked to stay on-topic of thread.
.[*]Contributors should avoid Reposting, Double posting and Crossposting.
.[*]To avoid appearing self-absorbed, one should respond to topics started by others more often than starting topics of their own.
.[*]Contributors should avoid the use of all CAPITAL LETTERS in posts. All CAPS is considered "shouting" and causes readability issues.
.[*]One is advised not to resurrect a very old topic if nothing significant will be added. This practice is known as Bumping, Pushing, Revival or Necroing.
.[*]One should try to refrain from lashing back at a poorly behaving member or participating in a flame war; instead, notify the Elitepvpers Forum staff of the event. Use the Report This Post link to do so.
.[*]When quoting a previous post, one should only include the relevant portion of that post. Contributors are requested to keep in mind that their audience can likely still see the message they are quoting on the same screen and can read it again if need be.<hr>Rules and Guidelines:

.<hr>
Add to this if you feel that it is relevant and on topic.

Also could one of you PM me a Deutsche translation of this and I will add it to this.
Thank you.