Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Purchase Premium

Discussion on Purchase Premium within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Purchase Premium

When I tried to purchase premium it gave me this

Heroic Studios UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

So how do I get a premium account if it won't let me send the money?
Old 06/10/2010, 09:28   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
we actually have some paypal issues, we allready try to solve these
we're looking forward to solve those problems in the next few days and are very sorry that nobody is able to buy via paypal at this moment :/ .
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wc purchase question
04/13/2010 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Yooo !!! Any1 who purchased wc(p) by moneybookers can give me a hand im kind of stuck ,have account,have money but can't figure out how to purchase . ^^ tnx guys i found the way ty #close
DB purchase help? [
05/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Recently, I bought a pack of 5 DB's, and that went fine with paypal, since I did get the email with my code and redeemed it. However, today - and it's been like 1-2 days since my last purchase - when I tried to purchase again, it gave me an error saying that I'd have to wait 3 days till my next purchase. Now, I'm not a frequent buyer seeing as how I've only bought once, and planning to buy maybe one or two more times, but what I'm trying to figure out is that, is the error really supposed to be...
Eudemons Purchase
04/19/2008 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
i'm trying to make my own private server and play with my friend,the problem is,where should i change to make eudemons purchase available in my server:confused: when ever i try to buy eudemons from eudemons purchase,it shows null,but in EO there is price for them.....
service009 purchase RS gp
11/10/2007 - Runescape - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm service009. I'm currently looking for suppliers who will sell me gold in bulk pay you via e-Gold/paypal/west union the only condition: trade gp in game first first trade 1-5mill, we pay you instantly after trade, then do increment(1-5M as you like) today my price is $2/M
How to purchase L2Walker??
09/12/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, i would like to know how you can purchase an l2walker license. I tried to read the webpage with google translate but had no luck at all. How much does l2walker cost? Where to buy? thanks, aaaax