Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCAM ?

Discussion on SCAM ? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SCAM ?

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I created a topic to ask about a product related to Street Fighter VI that I can't seem to find. I then received a private message instructing me to add "kyonepvp" on Discord. This person claims to be "Ky0n'," a forum member. I have a feeling it might be a scam, what do you think, please ?
Old 11/21/2023, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcenrus View Post
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I created a topic to ask about a product related to Street Fighter VI that I can't seem to find. I then received a private message instructing me to add "kyonepvp" on Discord. This person claims to be "Ky0n'," a forum member. I have a feeling it might be a scam, what do you think, please ?
yea probably.
Old 11/23/2023, 23:44   #3

Quote:
Yep - scam. Caught me out. xlDev (R3p#2266) + Heimdalr (kyonepvp/DeprimereShop#3647) are their ID's on Discord.

Gvld on here (ElitePvPers)
Old 11/25/2023, 12:18   #4

Don't trade with peoples outside of epvp, especially if they don't even have positive feedbacks here
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2023, 15:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
Don't trade with peoples outside of epvp, especially if they don't even have positive feedbacks here
even if they have 70+ positive feedback it does not matter, they will still steal from you
Old 11/27/2023, 16:59   #6

If they dont show proof of what they are claiming to have there is absolutely 0 reason to send any money... and ofc dont trade outside of epvp.
Old 11/29/2023, 14:40   #7

elite*gold: 3403
Looks like scam
Old 12/06/2023, 23:01   #8

elite*gold: 520
Quote:
ofc is scam
Old 12/08/2023, 07:51   #9

Hello,

I am also new here and have registered. I saw info here in the forum about a saler. Bought PSN Extra, paid for Kypto, got 3 codes that didn't work and now there's radio silence. no contact. Unfortunately on discord. Provider here: M3NAC3 Discord: fatloveit
Old 01/24/2024, 12:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herlosu607 View Post
yea probably.
Und deswegen warte ich immer noch auf eine Antwort von dir indem du mir 5€ abgenommen hast für einen angeblichen BF2 Cheat den du extra gecodet hast für mich.

Ich sollte ihn via Discord kontaktieren wo ich den vermeintlichen BF2 Cheat dann hätte bekommen sollen.

Auf den Link warte ich immer noch :-). Mir tun die 5€ nicht weh aber die gleiche Vorgehensweise wie der User oben beschrieben hat und du dann drunter schreibst "Ja wahrscheinlich" das er auf einen Betrüger reingefallen ist.
Old 01/26/2024, 19:59   #11

The Black Market: 113/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herlosu607 View Post
yea probably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasseBerta View Post
Und deswegen warte ich immer noch auf eine Antwort von dir indem du mir 5€ abgenommen hast für einen angeblichen BF2 Cheat den du extra gecodet hast für mich.

Ich sollte ihn via Discord kontaktieren wo ich den vermeintlichen BF2 Cheat dann hätte bekommen sollen.

Auf den Link warte ich immer noch :-). Mir tun die 5€ nicht weh aber die gleiche Vorgehensweise wie der User oben beschrieben hat und du dann drunter schreibst "Ja wahrscheinlich" das er auf einen Betrüger reingefallen ist.
Hast eine private Nachricht von mir
Old 01/28/2024, 19:07   #12

elite*gold: 775
The Black Market: 190/0/0
Quote:
Looks scam
Old 02/08/2024, 03:13   #13

probably
Old 02/15/2024, 10:41   #14
Trade Restricted

A lot of people will promise you the universe just to scam you in the end. Trade with epvp gold.