Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

wtf

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DeeDee,

pimpstick has sent you this email from .

why did you have to snitch on the rest of use fuck we have a good thing going on untill you fucked us over you fucking whore go swallow some fucking lead

---------------------------------------------------
Please note that elitepvpers has no control over the
contents of this message.

Regards,

The elitepvpers team.

can i know wtf this is about?

i havent been on Counqueronline Orthis forum in Months. then i look at my email and see this crap......

first i dont know wtf this person is talking about.
sec. i could careless aboutany activity done on this forum<so snitch about what??>

here is anotherone

DeeDee,

matoezuki has sent you this email from .

Unlike all the other messages you have gotten about this problem i am not going to flame like a noob. All i have to say is why did you report? You&#39;ve made alot of people mad, and have made some people lose their money. All i&#39;m asking for is a resonable answer to why you did this.

Regards,

The elitepvpers team.

REPORT WHAT ? i havent reported shit ?

another
DeeDee,

Dragoon909 has sent you this email from .

how could you &#33; even tho i dont play only about once a month how could u&#33; lmao i dont realy care but realy you suck
have a good day eat lots of cake

Regards,

The elitepvpers team.

anotherone

DeeDee,

Izzul has sent you this email from .

U bitch asshole.

Regards,

The elitepvpers team.

DeeDee,

babababa has sent you this email from .

DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH&#33;&#33;&#33; DIE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; DIE DIE DIE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; STUPID&#33;&#33;

Regards,

The elitepvpers team.

Maybe u jackasses need to get the right person cause i sure as hell have no F**king i dea wtf you people talking about.

Old   #2

was will er von uns?

Old   #3

huuu ?
Old   #4

I see you got some "fans" here in the community....but why? i´m not regular looking into the Conquer forums, but thats very hard....i think lowfyr is checking the users who mailed you such awful things. this could be a bad joke, because aou got only 7 posts....you´re not so long here to collect such "fan post".....&#33;

Be patient....it´ll be good...

Old   #5

last time i was on Co was like november and last time i came to this forum was probably even before that. heck i even forgot about this forum and would have never remembed if not for those emails
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 24 2006, 19:33
last time i was on Co was like november and last time i came to this forum was probably even before that. heck i even forgot about this forum and would have never remembed if not for those emails
This is what pimpstick said
Quote:
Please people if you want to send an angery email to DEEDEE to tell her that she is a ***** than by all means please at this link

so spam bots please do spam the **** out of that *****
because the AQ gaurdian bot doesnt work anymore... Everyone said it was you that made AQ fix it

im sorry :cry:
Old   #7

Quote:
DIE YOU ************* *****&#33;&#33;&#33; DIE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; DIE DIE DIE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; STUPID&#33;&#33;
Die Die Die ?
Jemand der deutsch kann, kann einfach kein schlechter Mensch sein.
Old   #8

hihihi, very funny mails maybe I shouldnt have wrote your name into the thread.
Look DeeDee, it was you who tried to destroy it and it was you who said "Im gonna make all your accounts banned" "Im gonna tell Artix and Paypal", so now give me a reliable proof that you wasnt it. (Even some of your &#39;friends&#39; said that you was it) And if you wouldnt ever interfered with me, then noone would be sad now, everyone is sastified now but why do you want to keep go on? Its so useless, you cant do anything about it at all.

Für die dies nicht verstehen, er war sozusagen der Hauptmann der beteiligten
die versucht hatten mein &#39;Spielzeug&#39; in &#39;luft aufzulösen&#39; lassen also fixxen und versuchen zu sabotieren, naja und da ich geschrieben hatte wers war hat er prompt ein paar mails bekommen. Bäh anti- Cheater );

And anyway, its just a frikking game, no need to flip out for such thing.
Old   #9

wtf when did i say that i dont even know what the ****
AQ is

only dam game i played is ragnarok and Conqueronline. so i dont know what the hell you all talking about. Futhermore if i did say that...post the link where i said it........ and if its from someother forum WTF ip check the person and compare it..........i dont need to snitch on nobody cause i can give a rats *** if you cheat, die, or finger yourself. Just get the hell off my email. before i press charges for harassment.. i havent done **** i havent even been here long enough or posted long enough to merit this bullshit.

p.s if you got this **** fomr a similar name on another forum. Grow up people use similar name on other forums. so rollover and die. only reason i used DEE DEE on this forum is cause i wanted to hide my real forum name from a game called conquer online cause i was one of the bigest pkers and hated person on esmerald server <AKA Daisyanne> basically i dont care if u know now cause i quit CO long ago. DEE DEE come from my real name Dianna Daisy if you retards want to know. im called D and D .....so get you fact straight... and friends LMAO ROFL i had no friend on CO i was the most hated player inCO hated by both ally guild and enemy guild.........so you can all take your german language and shove it.

Futhermore where the hell is his proof that i even played whatever the hell AQ is???

if pimpstick said bend over im gonna ram ur *** you would all probably do it. cause you are all retards and cant think for yourself.....

Just leave my frickin email alone.
Old   #10

Say please ^^
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 25 2006, 06:53
wtf when did i say that i dont even know what the ****
AQ is

only dam game i played is ragnarok and Conqueronline. so i dont know what the hell you all talking about. Futhermore if i did say that...post the link where i said it........ and if its from someother forum WTF ip check the person and compare it..........i dont need to snitch on nobody cause i can give a rats *** if you cheat, die, or finger yourself. Just get the hell off my email. before i press charges for harassment.. i havent done **** i havent even been here long enough or posted long enough to merit this bullshit.

p.s if you got this **** fomr a similar name on another forum. Grow up people use similar name on other forums. so rollover and die. only reason i used DEE DEE on this forum is cause i wanted to hide my real forum name from a game called conquer online cause i was one of the bigest pkers and hated person on esmerald server <AKA Daisyanne> basically i dont care if u know now cause i quit CO long ago. DEE DEE come from my real name Dianna Daisy if you retards want to know. im called D and D .....so get you fact straight... and friends LMAO ROFL i had no friend on CO i was the most hated player inCO hated by both ally guild and enemy guild.........so you can all take your german language and shove it.

Futhermore where the hell is his proof that i even played whatever the hell AQ is???

if pimpstick said bend over im gonna ram ur *** you would all probably do it. cause you are all retards and cant think for yourself.....

Just leave my frickin email alone.
@deedee
i have to say sorry for the problems that we did to you :]
i hope something like that will never happen again

~Xala~
Old   #12

Ich versteh nich was hier los is o0 Was willn der von Uns? Was juckt es uns ob er "DrohPM&#39;s" kriegt oder so? ^^ Ich mein macht sowieso keiner wahr oder so ô0

Whine? ~.~
Old   #13

Whine? ~.~ yea im gonna whine wtf how would u like your *** dam email spamed with bullshit u dont even know wtf its about.......Hell yea u going to complain&#33; and whine&#33;
Old   #14

Was beschwärt die sich hier eigentlich ? Was wurde mit ihren Email-Fach angestellt ? Zugespammt ?