Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Premium vs PayPal

Discussion on Premium vs PayPal within the Main forum part of the General category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
ave22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Premium vs PayPal

Hello

Why there is no option to pay for Premium with PayPal? It is the most common payment system online.
Or am I missing something?

Take care
ave22 is offline  
Old 05/11/2022, 21:47   #2
:-)



 
hughjanus0's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 89
We do not support purchase of elite*gold with PayPal, but you are more than welcome to purchase it through another user.

If you want to buy it from someone, then let them send the elite*gold first and he should lock it until he received your payment(pp/bank):



hughjanus0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2022, 00:26   #3
 
ave22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
That's a bit overcomplicated. But I guess You have Your reasons to not support PP. I guess high fees and disputes after purchase, am I right?
ave22 is offline  
Old 05/12/2022, 11:41   #4
Administrator
 
Luke's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 7344
The Black Market: 209/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 21,188
Received Thanks: 14,230
Chargeback risk is way too high with Paypal, unfortunately.
Luke is offline  
Old 05/12/2022, 12:01   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ave22 View Post
Hello

Why there is no option to pay for Premium with PayPal? It is the most common payment system online.
Or am I missing something?

Take care
From yours side like a buyer , i realy think you would be happy to pay via paypal for everything ^^ , But whos accepting the payments from paypal has huge problems trust me , much of fake accounts , fake money , chargebacks , account limits , than after you have to work on it to care with it to withdraw money provide much of proofs whos not everytime working.

Paypal using everyone but not for a fair things i think , also much of websites have paypal payment method , but if youre try to pay them via paypal theres much of chances they will just say ( no ) , we dont take yours paypal money this time for a same problems.
LockMaster is offline  
Old 05/12/2022, 12:34   #6
 
ave22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Ok, and since it's related to Premium - what do I need to do to be able to post images (to be VISIBLE) in topic? Because I really don't understand how it works, and since I can't pay with PP, that sucks.
ave22 is offline  
Old 05/12/2022, 18:58   #7
:-)



 
hughjanus0's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ave22 View Post
Ok, and since it's related to Premium - what do I need to do to be able to post images (to be VISIBLE) in topic? Because I really don't understand how it works, and since I can't pay with PP, that sucks.
There is a minimum post requirement in order for images to start showing in threads, as I recall there is no particular number but it could be upwards of 50 posts. Buying Premium or Elite membership will allow you to embed images without hitting the post count requirements
hughjanus0 is offline  
Old 05/12/2022, 21:50   #8


 
Sh3ll T34M's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 416
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,187
Received Thanks: 423
Paypal is not fan of many service plus the way that people can abuse it is bad also the fees etc and carding as well its just such mess payment tbh
Sh3ll T34M is offline  
Old 05/13/2022, 11:19   #9
 
ave22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
There is a minimum post requirement in order for images to start showing in threads, as I recall there is no particular number but it could be upwards of 50 posts. Buying Premium or Elite membership will allow you to embed images without hitting the post count requirements
You mean Elite Gold Trader?
ave22 is offline  
Old 05/13/2022, 11:25   #10
dotCom





 
Devsome's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1500
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,737
Received Thanks: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ave22 View Post
You mean Elite Gold Trader?
No. and . As a „Elite Gold Trader“ you are allowed to sell your elite*gold for real money. (More infos )

Or if you have made about 25-50 post, your pictures should be displayed without having to buy one of these ranks.
Devsome is offline  
Old 05/13/2022, 12:17   #11
 
ave22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Don't get me wrong, but using image embedment to make ppl buy stuff and get some money is...low... You are cashing out from BASIC usage elements. Showing images? I mean, sure, if You would trade for some hidden / premium content - shares / files, access to premium guides and so on, but You are selling somthing that is free everywhere else.
Anyway, thx for info, topic can be locked I guess.
ave22 is offline  
Old 05/13/2022, 13:11   #12
dotCom





 
Devsome's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1500
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,737
Received Thanks: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ave22 View Post
Don't get me wrong, but using image embedment to make ppl buy stuff and get some money is...low... You are cashing out from BASIC usage elements. Showing images? I mean, sure, if You would trade for some hidden / premium content - shares / files, access to premium guides and so on, but You are selling somthing that is free everywhere else.
Anyway, thx for info, topic can be locked I guess.
As already said, images are displayed after a certain number of posts. We have therefore set them so high, so that not every spam bot can post pictures.
Devsome is offline  
Old 05/13/2022, 15:40   #13
 
ave22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Yeah, I understand, thank You for that info, but...still...
Topic can be locked. Thank You for all the informations.
ave22 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Search] Megaupload Premium Account; Offer: RS Premium, PSC,Uploaded premium
11/08/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
hi ich bräuchte einen Megaupload Premium Account hoffe man kann mir helfen das wichtigste steht im Titel des Threads :p



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.