Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to report a scammer

Discussion on how to report a scammer within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to report a scammer

how do you report a scammer? name is Showmachine on here. scammed me for 120$
Old 10/01/2021, 09:03   #2

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 374/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,382
Quote:
Threads to accuse other users are forbidden. If you have been scammed, use our rating system and/or warn other users in the thread corresponding to your trade(and only there!). You can also try to get the user banned via the . Anywhere else accusations are forbidden. Keep in mind, that our rules also apply to negative feedback (especially #4.2).
Old 10/05/2021, 14:46   #3

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ondux View Post
He might also have scammed me. Transfered 130 euros by Crypto for fg @ d2jsp.

He PM'ed me, as I had posted in another thread, looking to buy 10k fg. Rest of the conversation was over discord.

He used his rep on epvp as argument for the trade.
Members are not allowed to post a scam allegation post basically so all you can do is give him a negative rating. That's all since epvp doesn't affiliate themselves then you hold a conversation outside their party.
Old 10/07/2021, 01:37   #4

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheadgepath View Post
@ just scammed me for 52usd

how do you give him a negative rating?
Both of you two have to agree to use the elitepvper black market trading system at the first place in order to rate each other.
Old 10/07/2021, 09:33   #5
Benutzertitel

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,870
As @ answered already.

Quote:
Threads to accuse other users are forbidden. If you have been scammed, use our rating system and/or warn other users in the thread corresponding to your trade(and only there!). You can also try to get the user banned via the . Anywhere else accusations are forbidden. Keep in mind, that our rules also apply to negative feedback (especially #4.2).

#closed
Closed Thread