Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reliable

Discussion on reliable within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
reliable

Hi, it is reliable xShizoidx?I am interested in doing a trade with him. He has ID verification and elite gold trader
Old 06/24/2021, 01:36   #2

elite*gold: 314
He looks trustworthy but you should familiarize yourself with the black market rules and instructions in order to avoid a scam. The most important rule is: only trade via epvp.

Old 06/24/2021, 04:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan21 View Post
Hi, it is reliable xShizoidx?I am interested in doing a trade with him. He has ID verification and elite gold trader
Gotta be careful. Lots of scammers, don't put all your eggs in the one basket

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ImdaBoosting - Reliable Boosting Service | Quick,Simple,Reliable
07/14/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ImdaBoosting - Reliable Boosting Service 💸 Prices 💸 Iron 4 - Iron 3 = 5$ Iron 3 - Iron 2 = 5$ Iron 2 - Iron 1 = 5$ Iron 1 - Bronze 4 = 6$ Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 = 7$
[Selling] ImdaBoosting - Reliable Boosting Service | Quick,Simple,Reliable
07/14/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
ImdaBoosting - Reliable Boosting Service 💸 Prices 💸 Iron 4 - Iron 3 = 5$ Iron 3 - Iron 2 = 5$ Iron 2 - Iron 1 = 5$ Iron 1 - Bronze 4 = 6$ Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 = 7$
$1.80 S>db's any server Reliable team with reliable service
01/22/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, let us introduce ourselves... We are a team farming from Egypt, Netherlands. (4 people,7 Servers) We use arround 100 proxies now, and we are willing to order more private proxies. For that we need db buyers, sad to say the price per db is different on each server, wich makes it difficult to deliver an order quick; So to make this less difficult for you to respond;
Need an easy and reliable vac hack that works please
11/07/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hi, I'm new to this community, just joined up 2 days ago.. I have been playing 2moons for quite a while now and I had a super easy vachack a while ago. It got deleted when I reset my computer. Please, can anyone make me a very easy vachack that is reliable and works 100%? Most of the vachacks already provided on this forum were not working properly.
Reliable mirror for hack files
11/14/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I have just spent a little time and set up what I hope will be a reliable mirror for hack files. (I hate having to use freedownload sites or slow unresponsive links) the url is : http://firepacket.net/WoW/ Please email me your hack with all nessesary information ([email protected]) and I will host it indefinetly. Free direct-linking is completely OK with me. Current versions of popular hacks are already online.