Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Conducting safe transactions

Discussion on [Question] Conducting safe transactions within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Question] Conducting safe transactions

Hello, the question is more for the administration than for ordinary users of our beloved elitepvpers <3

Tell me if there is a guarantor service for elitepvpers. I am planning a deal for ~ 300 euros. But I do not want to pay a person whom I do not know at all) How can I make a deal and not be deceived?

with best wishes. Loverp1e
Old 05/14/2021, 15:59   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 21705
Received Thanks: 2,043
There is always a risk for that. But we already try our best to make trading on our plattform as safe as possible. For that you should take a look on our threads for trading tipps:

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2021, 21:31   #3

elite*gold: 372
My advice to you is to check the TBM scores and history of the person you are going to do work with.
Old 07/14/2021, 14:57   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 779
The Black Market: 125/1/1
Hmm , always request a trade , trade with people that have atleast 100 positives and no negatives and u should be fine for that amount of money : )

Tags
admin, help !!!