Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange MP3s from BrightShadow

Discussion on Strange MP3s from BrightShadow within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange MP3s from BrightShadow

Hello, everyone

Today i downloaded and started play BrighShadow. BGM there is quite nice, so I'm going to directory and see some MP3s. When try to play mp3 media player gives error. I tried import them as a raw in Audacity and i heared only **** noise. So, I'm posting them and hope someone will be able to decode them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange...
11/07/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hello, Using google chrome i made 2 pupils for my main brute "garuda-i" since he is @level 14, and the 2 have some special standing pose. I can't show you any fight of these brutes because re-watch feature not working anymore on mybrutecom, but you can try to fight with them and see it your-self: - democles-3 - p6td-dlx
strange bug ....
08/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hey all, heres a strange bug i have randomly got :D i cant find the way to fix it .... randomly one day while i was at school 2 of my pets randomly stoped taking exp balls and crystals till you kill something .... eg. a madbull .... has anyone ever had this /fixed this bug? hio77
Programm zum Sortieren von mp3s gesucht
02/12/2009 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Ich suche ein Programm für Windows XP, mit dem ich meine MP3s sortieren kann. Und zwar sollte das ganze so funktionieren: Man muss einen Ordner auswählen können, wo die mp3s sind. Dann sollte man auswählen können, in welchen Ordner die sortiert werden. Für jeden Artist soll das Programm einen Ordner erstellen in dem ordner, wo es die hinsortieren soll (falls noch nicht vorhanden) und dort dann die entsprechenden Mp3s rein schieben. Ebenfalls wichtig ist, dass ich eine art Suchmuster für...
Strange bug or what
05/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i dont know what to do . 1st time i experience such a thing . everytime i ride horse . my char stop moving and the horse goes under the ground . plz tell me what to do . thnx