Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with WPE Pro..

Discussion on Need help with WPE Pro.. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im trying to hack a game called Faldon, located at . I wanted to make it so when I pulled an item out of the mail once I recieved one, I could modify that string and produce essentially a high value item from a low value item. Example: Bag of Flour recieved in mail. Click on the bag to put it in inventory, but with the filter locked so it turns into a Skull Blade or something. I was wondering if anyone could give me a crash course on how to find values of what you are trying to do? Im recording the send packets and running experiements but i havent been able to come up with a solid hack yet. If anyone could help me out and make a hack with me (really just filters for WPE when i say "hack") or has already done this, could you please contact me. Thanks.
Old 02/16/2006, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
I donīt think there are many users here which are writing hacks for such kinda games...