Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

deleting a message

Discussion on deleting a message within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 35
deleting a message

hello how do i ask staff on how to delete a message on a post (it's spam/hateful speech nothing to do with the orginal post)
Old 05/07/2020, 06:19   #2

elite*gold: 314
You just need to report them.
I copied my answer from another thread.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2020, 07:03   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 35
thanks so much! you can close if you want to
Old 05/07/2020, 17:21   #4

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
ok
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request help! Deleting NPC & deleting items from NPC
07/28/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I've got a question,, I'd like to know how to delete NPC & deleting items from NPC. I've already tried to search the files i should needed with how to add npc tutorials, but i still got an error when i launch my client. Can somebody explain me which files i must edit for deleting a NPC & NPC item properly? Thanks in advance!
[2 Questions] Deleting EU - Deleting Skills
06/26/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
How can i disable creating eu chars WITHOUT disabling cosntaniple area on BR files ? I need to make the max level cap 80(i think i need help about it either i need to make required exp point to level up to 81, 9999999999 but from where ?) but first i need to delete 80 - 100 level skills on media pk2; from where and how ? Thanks
Deleting
06/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Just wonderin if any1 could restart the forum, i mean since none of the hacks/tools/exploits work for now. Then we can have all the new hacks/tools/exploits that will work later. If this is a stupid idea, i am retarted so i dont no better. ROFL j/k, no offence to the real handicaps --edit: srry for posting a question but i thought it might be needed
Deleting jump action
01/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a question: I have been thinking about fast blading and jump for a while and I was wondering if the "Jump" action got deleted from the CO folder would it make fast blade really easy (I don't know how to delete the jump action)? My reason for asking this is when a person jumps according to the server you are just going from A to B with no jump action and when you jump from the beginning of the jump to mid point (highest point) you are at point A, but when you are from mid point to the...
glitch with deleting?
12/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
okay i had a char. He had a name like this ~~~~~XXXXX~~~~~ and every time i deleted it it would take away 2 of the about signs for some reason, instead of deleteing it! i do nt know why this is or why it does this but i tried again and it does the same thing ^^