Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I offer server hosting without being a legal business entity on epvp?

Discussion on Can I offer server hosting without being a legal business entity on epvp? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 67
Can I offer server hosting without being a legal business entity on epvp?

I've grown tired of renting VPSs and never getting decent performance, so I've bought my own dedicated servers to run my own projects reliably.

I've been renting out VPS's for the past six months - and ~ 1.5 months ago, I've actually deployed virtualization controlpanels n stuff - mainly to people on the same discord programming servers as me, but I still have quite a lot of free resources.

I'm asking cause I don't even have a website, just a control panel. I can't link back to elitepvpers as i don't have any public web presence.

I was thinking about posting something like that

in the server/hosting black market section, with some more details on how to order.
Would that be acceptable?
Old 12/22/2019, 10:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Hello Xio,

Yes, this should be alright. Just make sure you sell/trade through elitepvpers and use our trading system (request a trade etc.) then you should be fine.
Backlinking is only required if you're about to link a website in your post.

Best Regards,
Menan
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2019, 21:27   #3

I do not see why not, and if you have some good prices I would definitely transfer a few websites
Old 12/29/2019, 09:12   #4

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Since the original question is answered I'm gonna close this topic.

You're not allowed to start sales via this thread here. This is not an advertising thread, please post your offer in our black market.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread