Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Best course of action to file a report? HQApex

Discussion on Best course of action to file a report? HQApex within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Best course of action to file a report? HQApex

Hey fellas! I'm looking to file a report against the HQ Apex thread. How can I best go about reporting this operation?

Thread in question
:

Comments: Not only is this cheat malware connecting to a command and control server, it's a sham. This is a grimy operation stealing user(s) credentials behind their backs. I'm not entirely sure how to report a malicious operation like this so if a staff member could guide me in the right direction that'd be great. I have solid proof these fellas are using dormant malware activated upon cheat injection. The "software" attempts to scrape cached passwords, emails and other important credentials stored on a users computer 60 seconds after injection.

This cheat may be "functional" and "work" but it is indeed malware. Heed this warning fellas. That's not the only bad news, they're using capcom and drvmap ALL public bypass methods.

Note: As I said before I'm more than happy to upload viable evidence to have this operation shut down... elitepvper users are in my best interest.

Additional notes:The HQ Apex project is also violating elite TOS by asking people to leave vouches on their thread and new found website hqapex.xyz in return for 24 hour "trial". Once writing a review for HQ I was banned from not only the Discord server but the website as well. This leads me to believe a vast majority of the "vouches" are forged. If a staff member can get in contact with me that'd be great. Thanks.

Old 03/03/2019, 10:16   #2

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalThugster View Post
Hey fellas! I'm looking to file a report against the HQ Apex thread. How can I best go about reporting this operation?

Thread in question
:

Comments: Not only is this cheat malware connecting to a command and control server, it's a sham. This is a grimy operation stealing user(s) credentials behind their backs. I'm not entirely sure how to report a malicious operation like this so if a staff member could guide me in the right direction that'd be great. I have solid proof these fellas are using dormant malware activated upon cheat injection. The "software" attempts to scrape cached passwords, emails and other important credentials stored on a users computer 60 seconds after injection.

This cheat may be "functional" and "work" but it is indeed malware. Heed this warning fellas. That's not the only bad news, they're using capcom and drvmap ALL public bypass methods.

Note: As I said before I'm more than happy to upload viable evidence to have this operation shut down... elitepvper users are in my best interest.

Additional notes:The HQ Apex project is also violating elite TOS by asking people to leave vouches on their thread and new found website hqapex.xyz in return for 24 hour "trial". Once writing a review for HQ I was banned from not only the Discord server but the website as well. This leads me to believe a vast majority of the "vouches" are forged. If a staff member can get in contact with me that'd be great. Thanks.
We never offered anything to post a review on ePVP but we did infact asked our customer to write a reviews on our brand new forum, this is not against TOS of ePVP

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/X9GI9V0.png

We do not collect any information other then HWID which is locked to our licensing server.

DigitalThugster AKA adagio did made a review on our forum and started to spam me for a trial and decided to ban him when I tried to explain to him that it is 3 am and I'm not on my computer anymore so he will have to wait for his trial and he didnt understand and now hes mad and trying to fame my thread..

HTML Code:
adagioToday at 3:23 AM
Why does out firewall have to be off?
Only cheat that forced users to do so was a chinese software being resold. It also happened to be malware.

ωσσαfToday at 3:24 AM
Because we're injecting driver in order to bypass EasyAntiCheat

adagioToday at 3:24 AM
Not saying this is malware but yeah.
I wrote a nice review mate.

ωσσαfToday at 3:24 AM
Ive responded to you many times

adagioToday at 3:24 AM
No responses that I've seen, sorry.

anothercustomerToday at 3:25 AM
I've using the cheat since a cople days ago and my bank accounts, paypal account and all my personal information are still safe and have no problems with it having firewall off
So there's nothing to worry about it...

adagioToday at 3:25 AM
When do I receive the loader and 24 hours free?
I wrote a nice review on the forum.

ωσσαfToday at 3:25 AM
When i will get to my computer a check those reviews

anothercustomerToday at 3:25 AM
If you wrote a nice review then you shouldnt stop blaming on discord...

Until that time sit down and relax

adagioToday at 3:25 AM
How long do you think tha will be?
Alright.
Thanks.

Prob never
I dont think you deserve a free trial

adagioToday at 3:26 AM
How does that work?
You literally [MENTION=373794]Everyone[/MENTION] saying to write reviews for 24 hours.

ωσσαfToday at 3:26 AM
About 5h ago

I took the time to register and write a review? That'd be poor business ethic.

ωσσαfToday at 3:26 AM
Im in bed right now
Its 3 am

How am I undeserving of a trial when I took 10 minutes to write a nice review?
That seems a bit unfair.

ωσσαfToday at 3:27 AM
Alright

adagioToday at 3:27 AM
Regardless of what anyone says.
Took 10 minutes to write a half decent review.

anothercustomer2Today at 3:27 AM
just spend $5 lol, I paid it and it's fucking awesome

I'm poor man.

anothercustomerToday at 3:27 AM
He rathers to cry instead of buy another license

I figured I'd write a nice review for 24 hours.

anothercustomer3Today at 3:27 AM
and Im gonna buy a month  tomorrow

I was excited when I saw his @

ωσσαfToday at 3:27 AM
!ban [MENTION=498548]Adagio[/MENTION] go ask free trial somewhere else poor man

Old 03/03/2019, 10:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Regardless of comments made by me, "his" loader still utilizes the rig exploit kit. Furthermore he did in fact delete his pinned message @ everyone in the server. This message asked users to vouch on EPVP in return for a 24 hour trial. As a matter of fact, my buddy a current user vouched on one of the first pages for his 24 hour trial! Upon opening a formal report I will provide complete and utter evidence making his comments, services and claims VOID.

Are you not going to mention anything in regards to the dormant malware utilizing rig V exploit kit? Come on bud, stop swaying from the real issue(s) here. Swell job deleting the message from the discord server bud. You did in fact ask users to write reviews via elitepvpers in return for a 24 hour trial. I wonder how many other people you've banned after writing a review on elitepvpers? It just so happens I inspect your packed loader and find some peculiar things?! Let's see what staff say upon opening a report.

It's people like you that think you'll get away with malicious activities, not on my watch pal.

Quick note: You claim I spammed you when I was merely typing in the general chat? I messaged you no more than 2 times stating I wrote a review. This is beyond the facts though, this is not important especially with a project like yours spreading such malware.
Old 03/03/2019, 10:50   #4

elite*gold: 55
You can report this user .
Otherwise u can report this thread with the report button under his avatar.
Its sufficient to specify malware as a reason.

Old 03/03/2019, 10:55   #5

elite*gold: 26
What I find funny is this part :

adagio Today at 3:25 AM
When do I receive the loader and 24 hours free?
I wrote a nice review on the forum.

You don't even have our loader and you claim it is a malware ?

SS: https://i.imgur.com/8eJWv2l.png
Old 03/03/2019, 11:49   #6
ars aurea

elite*gold: 56089
Received Thanks: 5,592
Please open a ticket in the showing us your evidence.

Closed Thread

Tags
caution, malware, scam

« What is in premium forums? | Scammer, be aware. »