Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Authentication Help

Discussion on Authentication Help within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Authentication Help

Hey, I dont know if this is the right section for this or not, but i have the authentication enable with google authentication on my phone, to generate a code for safety reasons, well my phone actually decided it was gonna die, and not do anything so, i have got a new phone and was wanting to know how to go about changing that over, haven't had any luck if someone could help me out please, thanks

Old 10/03/2018, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,467
Did you save your backup codes? In that case you can remove your 2FA Auth and re-enable it with a new qr code

Old 10/03/2018, 15:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
Did you save your backup codes? In that case you can remove your 2FA Auth and re-enable it with a new qr code
To be honest i cant remember if i did or not probably not, i mean i have the app downloaded on my new phone i was hoping i could just scan the code
Old 10/03/2018, 16:49   #4

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayŠ View Post
To be honest i cant remember if i did or not probably not, i mean i have the app downloaded on my new phone i was hoping i could just scan the code
Lol, got the same problem like you and I had a screenshot on my old phone but rip the phone... Maybe I saved it on my PC but not quite sure and changing it with new phone doesn't work kinda.

Old 10/03/2018, 17:00   #5

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,467
If you don't have any backup codes to authenticate (basically it's 10 auth codes which work anytime without using a OTP App like Google Authenticator)
write a support ticket here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2018, 19:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
If you don't have any backup codes to authenticate (basically it's 10 auth codes which work anytime without using a OTP App like Google Authenticator)
write a support ticket here:
Thanks, I just did a ticket and hopefully this will be resolve. Thanks again.

« How to level up? | I want to verify trade to do? »