Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Hello i need help from staff

Discussion on Hello i need help from staff within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello i need help from staff

so im looking to sell ww2 accounts for xbox could i send a account to a member of staff for free for a vouch?

Old 01/30/2018, 21:09   #2

elite*gold: 916
Hello,
you can sell your accounts in our black market section. If you need help with the trade about elitepvpers please read the guidelines and the black market rules before you trade with somebody.
If you need anybody to vouch or something you can use a middleman for your trades. The middleman will check your account before the trade.

Staff members aren't allowed to offer any middleman services, so we can't vouch for you.

Old 01/30/2018, 23:36   #3

elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,824
Middlemans can be found here:

I would suggest to open a thread in the black market area where you sell your good and write in your initial post, that you are looking for someone with high TBMs for a free vouch or vouch for a better price whatever you prefere.

But in fact i would prefere to use a MM instead of giving something for free to someone.

Therefore it helps when you add a sentence in your offer that you want to trade through a trused Middleman.

« Bug? Titel aktualisieren | Frage bezüglich dieser Goldmine »