Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant find forums section

Discussion on Cant find forums section within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant find forums section

Where do I report scammers? I cant seem to find the section
Old 01/17/2018, 07:27   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
You can create a support ticket here:
This will create a thread in the correct section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Biete 1e*G Suche Forums Gamer usw. Hack forums etc
05/16/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Alle sachen per pn Weil ich glaube das es werbung is wen mans hier postet Ihr bekommt nur das e*g wen ich das forum nich kenne und wen es forum von vielen leuten besucht wirdl.
Guide On How To Use Hacks For Grand Chase (Sorry,Cant Find Guide/WalkThrough Section)
05/16/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Update Soone(Video):Tomorrow Very Detailed Example: Unlocker Only 1):Look At The Hack Proplr Made(To Check If You Heve To Put In GC Folder) 2):If Need To Put Hack In Folder(Vista/Window7 Search:Grand Chase) 3):Open Hack With Admin 3):First Open The Grand Chase Patcher(Patcher:When You Click on a picture come up and tells you it's loading) 4):But Now since They Update The Game Starts Automatic So You Have To Click Activite Before You See a small Box and It's has this New Green Character...
ahahaa these forums are tame compared to nexon forums
11/29/2009 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Blackmailing, drama, even nude pics. Nexon needs to up their game. Nexon Forums - The answer?
[Mayn]Cant Find twelvesky2.exe Cant edit dunmgr.des
06/18/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
hi after the latest patch i can no longer find twelvesky2.exe or edit/delete dunmgr.des any work around for this? edit: it work after i changed the file opening type to notepad