Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T.E.R.A Online - It's time to get serious.

Discussion on T.E.R.A Online - It's time to get serious. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old 10/24/2010, 04:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Tera Online Emulator

Hello,

I am starting a professional development team for a Tera Emulator, what was suppose to be Lineage III.

The lead developers are already set, core libraries already made and plenty of tools to utilize for a faster development process. If you are looking for a new Java project and are willing to spend at least 10 hours a week on the project and have exceptional Java 1.5+ development skills, my team can help broaden your skills to new heights.

We use professional team management software which includes a proven successful Q/A process and code review that has been utilized in the many projects our core developers have succeeded in in the past 5 years within the emulator industry. We are looking to train people to new levels of coding ethics and provide an extraordinary experience from the ground up for the team. We hope to find passionate mature individuals who already have obtained exceptional programming practices today.

The development starts in 5-8 weeks. In order to join the team, you will have to prove your skills through an interview process. It all begins by sending a informal cover letter to this address: hyp3r.c0de at gmail.com

We will reply within 7-14 days if you are accepted or rejected in our 2nd stage of the interview process.

Best Regards,

Hy3per.c0de
Old 11/25/2010, 12:28   #17

Smile

eih ppl..We need to pay for play on Tera? And when i can download it? I want to play this game..

Thx
Old 11/25/2010, 15:13   #18

elite*gold: 36
looks good
Old 11/25/2010, 15:35   #19

Biggest MMORPG of 2011. I played the focus test and it is an amazing game on a smooth and beautiful game engine. Screw the mods for creating a black out on this game when they hype up crappy MMOs like star wars.
Old 11/25/2010, 15:47   #20

Received Thanks: 1,376
game trailers do looks nice but never actually tell you something about the game.

I just see another cinematic piece of bullshit but no gameplay.
Old 11/25/2010, 21:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLemon View Post
game trailers do looks nice but never actually tell you something about the game.

I just see another cinematic piece of bullshit but no gameplay.
Are you a jackass? There's 100 videos of gameplay you moron.

Anyway SHOUT IT WITH ME BROTHERS! WE WANT TERA! WE WANT TERA!
Old 11/29/2010, 13:27   #22

hmm...i just want to know if we will pay for play tera :x
Old 11/29/2010, 13:31   #23

hmm... you guys already know when comes for us?