Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where are freebies rules ?

Discussion on Where are freebies rules ? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Where are freebies rules ?

Mandatory steam key to follow the rules I can't ironically find:

Seriously though, they disappeared or merged somewhere else or.. ?
I found a link to Freebies rules in boosting services thread but it's an error page now.

While I'm at it, I would recommend to keep the boosting service thread for LoL as it's pretty much the only game that was flooding the forum with free boosting posts and it's nearly impossible to come across a different game boost. Other uncommon games should be allowed to have separate posts. In my opinion, that is.
Old 08/09/2017, 16:12   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200

And code already in used .
Old 08/09/2017, 23:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
Arrow Freebies -> Main

moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.
Thanks
1 User