Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EPVP RULES!

Discussion on EPVP RULES! within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well i jus wanted to tell lowfyr as well as all the other mods and contributors to epvp thank you for doing such a **** good job and makeing a great comunnity ... i jus visted MPC... and wow.. this place blows them away i joined here a while ago and havent left. This was the first time i even went anywhere else.. i jus went to the site and got sick >< its amazeing how good of a job you guys are doing here jus wanted everyone to know ...THANK YOU from all of us out here your doing a hell of a job and i'll continue to support ya any way i can ^^ peace
Old 10/17/2005, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,993
thx and enjoy your stay here
Old 10/18/2005, 09:30   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I'm glad to hear that
Old 10/18/2005, 14:44   #4

elite*gold: 0
recht hat er