Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

verified nessecary for boosting?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
verified nessecary for boosting?

do i need to be verified to offer boosting?

Old 02/05/2017, 11:08   #2
Global Moderator

elite*gold: 145
Received Thanks: 1,423
everyone can offer a boosting service for one or multiple games

Old 02/05/2017, 11:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSill View Post
everyone can offer a boosting service for one or multiple games
alright thanks
Old 02/05/2017, 12:43   #4

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaJoeeee View Post
alright thanks
If you want to trade with e*gold:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elite*gold Trading Rules
Only members having an elite*gold Trader or Premium badge are allowed to exchange elite*gold for real money

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2017, 12:52   #5

elite*gold: 38
Received Thanks: 2,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flubberwurm View Post
If you want to trade with e*gold:
It is allowed to take e*gold as method of payment.
Old 02/05/2017, 12:56   #6

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfire View Post
It is allowed to take e*gold as method of payment.
I didn't say anything against it.

« Link in Tabelle einfügen | tabellen nebeneinander? »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [Verified booster] Boosting to any division!
11/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everybody, I am a high Diamond player, have been Challenger several times, and I am selling my boosting services! I am charging about 10 euros per division minimum, depending on which division you are sitting in. Let me know from and to which division you want to go and we'll figure that out. Every boost is negotiable of course. Add me on Skype: pag,boost, or reply to this thread. Pag
[Selling] BierBain Boosting Service [ Cheap - Trusted - Verified ]
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About me Im EX-CHALLENGER Booster, who sold his account and start boosting my friends to the Diamond Elo And now im ready to open my own service for boosting and im one of your best choices in this industry And i've worked before on alot of sites and now starts to work on my own. Why me ? - Will finish the job within the timeframe as we discussed. - Wont take jobs if im already boosting so you are always my priority. - Im accepting DUO-QUEUE Boosts.
CHEAP CS:GO BOOSTING! Verified booster
08/27/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
How it Works You pay us a small fee, and we carry your butt to any rank your heart desires. Whether it be Master Guardian or Global Elite, we've got what it takes you help you get there. Using our top of the line, private coded cheats, we will ensure that every match will be won and we will destroy any competitor or counter-cheaters on the server. This is the best service available, and we offer excellent prices! Essentially, you be playing with us on the same team, and we will frag our way...
[Selling] Prizm Boosting [Verified] LoL Elo Boosting Service as low as $11/division. CHEAPEST
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! and welcome to Prizm Boosting Service. Our boosters are diamond on main accounts in addition to being professional & experienced boosters. We aim to have the most affordable boosting prices on the net as advertised below. If you have found a legitimate booster with a cheaper price or better offer, we WILL price match with no fuss. Please feel free to contact us via message, email or Skype (fastest) with any questions or if you would like to purchase a boost. **We are verified on...
[Selling] >>[Verified] DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond!<<
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Intro: Dogcat's Elo Boosting service has been around for 2 years and growing! We have successfully boosted over 150+ accounts on NA and EUW servers. We are a team of Diamond players that can safely and effectively get you out of elo hell at ANY starting rank up to Diamond 5! We also offer coaching and placement matches! More information below. Security: Security for our customers is our #1 priority. We use VPN service (which is approved by Riot) to protect your account. So, just...