Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there marketplace subforum for User Services?

Discussion on Is there marketplace subforum for User Services? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I have Soccer and Basketball betting group where I give predictions. Is this allowed to be sold here and if its is which would be the right subforum?
Old 01/28/2017, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Answering your first question: no, there's no subforum for user services.

Selling information is basically forbidden in Black Market, including guides and tutorials. I'm not quite sure if selling sport predictions is prohibited as well, but looking at the following paragraph of the respective rule thread, I'd personally think so.

Regards
Old 02/01/2017, 17:47   #3

elite*gold: 1640
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrolex View Post
Answering your first question: no, there's no subforum for user services.

Selling information is basically forbidden in Black Market, including guides and tutorials. I'm not quite sure if selling sport predictions is prohibited as well, but looking at the following paragraph of the respective rule thread, I'd personally think so.

Regards
Betting Predictions aren't prohibited for the time being.
Old 02/01/2017, 17:56   #4

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Betting Predictions aren't prohibited for the time being.
Seems like I was just wrong as to that, my bad.