Dear epvp staff, yesterday I met this guy
And we were about to trade, he requested a trade and told me to go first.
I refused and suggested a middleman, then he said he has no time for one and told me to msg him when I find one.
On the next day, today, I found out that he had another account
To summ up, this guy tried to scam me with his second account.
PS : I added him on my other skype and he told me that both accounts are his.
@
attempt of scamm 10/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies hi guys
as all of you know already know, scammers are around lurking... so i tried trading my swsro 1 char with a guy claiming he is .kiddy (ym: chiko_stein Skype id: mirell^^) from this forum...
well, i tool liberty in screenshoting our conv with his frien (or himself) that goes by the name of SrO_Thanker on YM but his id is [email protected], not real SrO_Thanker ones...
here are the ss
beware guys, always ask for pm from midleman and dont trust this guy....