Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lets talk

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lets talk

Web admin these day dont even give a **** when you get scammed in the black market when you have proof. They just be like omg we dont have time and close the thread. i have seen so many people get ignore by them. They dont even want to help because you are not a premium member. My friend get scammed like 100 euro and they dont even want to help. They just let the scammer go and keep scamming more people.

Old   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,411
How is that the problem from the admins?
Should they try to find the scammers to beat the **** out of them or what?
How about to go to the next police station and tell them your story instead of crying here?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha ******* Playah View Post
How is that the problem from the admins?
Should they try to find the scammers to beat the **** out of them or what?
How about to go to the next police station and tell them your story instead of crying here?
u know under 100€ its not even worth , police even said it to me once i filed a report they just say its not worth to file a charge for 50€
Old   #4

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 18,911
omg **** admins, omg **** website
/bullshit off

You probably doesn't read that announcement: elitepvpers - Announcements in Forum : The Black Market
which can be found in EVERY trading subforum in BIG RED LETTERS
if you go full yolo trade in skype (because you think the other guy is trusted) or any other instant messenger, thats not our case
then you should complain at the support from the instant messenger instead of us

however, if you have used our "Request a Trade" System and our private messaging system (atleast for the important informations about the trade)
you can report scammer here: Support
scammer accusation at ANY other subforum are against our rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_kong_un View Post
They dont even want to help because you are not a premium member.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT for gods sake
as stated above, you need to Request a Trade and used our PM System for getting Support from us
however, you will need either a Premium oder Elite*gold Rank if you want to complain against an unjustified Rating

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
omg shit admins, omg shit website
/bullshit off

You probably doesn't read that announcement: elitepvpers - Announcements in Forum : The Black Market
which can be found in EVERY trading subforum in BIG RED LETTERS
if you go full yolo trade in skype (because you think the other guy is trusted) or any other instant messenger, thats not our case
then you should complain at the support from the instant messenger instead of us

however, if you have used our "Request a Trade" System and our private messaging system (atleast for the important informations about the trade)
you can report scammer here: Support
scammer accusation at ANY other subforum are against our rules

THIS IS NOT RIGHT for gods sake
as stated above, you need to Request a Trade and used our PM System for getting Support from us
however, you will need either a Premium oder Elite*gold Rank if you want to complain against an unjustified Rating
Okay, first of thanks, but

THE BLACK MARKET

Ich wurde betrogen!

Uns ist bewusst, dass es frustrierend ist, wenn man betrogen wird, aber du solltest nun zuallererst deinen Handelspartner negativ bewerten, um andere Mitglieder zu warnen. Leider können wir wenig für dich tun, sofern du nicht mit elite*gold gehandelt hast (sofern du dies getan hast, scrolle bitte runter zur elite*gold Kategorie).

Bitte beachte, dass wir keine Unterstützung bieten können, wenn ein Handel außerhalb von elitepvpers stattgefunden hat oder wenn keine gültige (d.h. von eurem Handelspartner akzeptierte) Handelsanfrage vorliegt. Sofern du eine negative Bewertung von einem Betrüger erhalten hast, fahre bitte fort mit dem nächsten Punkt in dieser Kategorie.

its nearly self explained you won't help us until we file a report to police.
but let's get real will police travel to Munich to catch him where he is located ? to get back the 50€ ?
i just can't even undestand what your post is even talking about maybe nonsence.

and then thought the [email protected] the police get ip adress from you ?
while i can catch his ip from myself and report them what does even Epvp does ??
Old   #6

elite*gold: 1074
Received Thanks: 1,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam_Exia View Post

THE BLACK MARKET

Ich wurde betrogen!

Uns ist bewusst, dass es frustrierend ist, wenn man betrogen wird, aber du solltest nun zuallererst deinen Handelspartner negativ bewerten, um andere Mitglieder zu warnen. Leider können wir wenig für dich tun, sofern du nicht mit elite*gold gehandelt hast (sofern du dies getan hast, scrolle bitte runter zur elite*gold Kategorie).

Bitte beachte, dass wir keine Unterstützung bieten können, wenn ein Handel außerhalb von elitepvpers stattgefunden hat oder wenn keine gültige (d.h. von eurem Handelspartner akzeptierte) Handelsanfrage vorliegt. Sofern du eine negative Bewertung von einem Betrüger erhalten hast, fahre bitte fort mit dem nächsten Punkt in dieser Kategorie.

but let's get real will police travel to Munich to catch him where he is located ? to get back the 50€ ?
i just can't even undestand what your post is even talking about maybe nonsence.
Wenn dein Englisch so schlecht ist, schreib dein Anliegen einfach in deutsch. Ich fand Eddys Post sehr hilfreich und hat im Grunde alles beinhaltet, was ihr wissen müsst. Aber kann auch sein, dass es nur "nonsence" ist. Was erwartest du von epvp? Dass MrSmith persöhnlich bei dem Typen die Tür einschlägt und dir die 50€ wieder bringt?

Quote:
while i can catch his ip from myself and report them what does even Epvp does ??
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 6277
The Black Market: 1057/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam_Exia View Post

THE BLACK MARKET

Ich wurde betrogen!

The admins can´t help to get your money back but they can ban the user, therefore you have to use those point:
Support

Quote:
Bitte sperrt diesen Betrüger!
Wir können Mitglieder nur dann sperren, wenn gültige Beweise vorliegen. Wir können keine Indizien von externen Quellen zulassen; das heißt keine Chat-Logs und Screenshots oder Videos nur dann, wenn sie von unserer Seite stammen und wir sie somit auch verifizieren können.

Sofern du gültige Beweise hast, verlinke bitte den entsprechenden Handel hier:

Bitte beachte, dass du keinerlei Antwort erhalten könntest, wenn deine Beweise nicht den zuvor genannten Anforderungen entsprechen.
But therefore you have to follow the rules and trade with RaT and they need proofs!

Try to write Ebay "i got scammed but i sold my product not through Ebay i did it through Skype".
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

The Black Market: 299/0/0
*grabs popcorn*

Seriously, you didnt even take time to read the rules, otherwise you wouldnt even have to come up with this thread.
Old   #9

I did trade in Private message, But the are too lazy to check that.
Old   #10

elite*gold: 1615
The Black Market: 108/0/0
Quote:
Then take screenshots and post them here:
Support

You should collect all the proofs you have and post a clear and formal accusation against the user.
The admins/mods will not help you in any case if you spamm everywhere in the forum.

You should also regard that the staff is not paid for their support so you can be thankful when they help you anyway..
Old   #11

elite*gold: 6277
The Black Market: 1057/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,392
Quote:
Before saying that other people are too lazy... you should think wether you were maybe too lazy to read the rules first.

It is sticky in each trading forum and especially in red letters!

ALWAYS REQUEST A TRADE

Quite easy to say other people are stupid, lazy or something else isn´t it?

Quote:
As of now, requesting a trade is considered mandatory in all forums of Black Market that support this feature (i.e. all forums except Middleman, elite*gold Trading and Freebies). Any trade that is conducted without requesting a trade via Black Market will not be supported.
Please note that there is one exception: If your trade involves an elite*gold transaction of at least 26 elite*gold, you are not to request a trade in addition to that, as the elite*gold transaction by itself can already be rated. Doing it nonetheless is considered TBM abuse and might result in severe penalties.

The Request a Trade feature allows you to conduct a trade via Black Market and to exchange ratings after a trade. This way, legit traders will benefit from positive ratings whereas possible scammers can be marked as such for everyone else to see. Detailed instructions on how to use this feature can be found here: [The Black Market] New Trade System

Here are another few aspects for you to keep in mind when using this feature:
A trade is to be requested before any goods are exchanged with the other party.
A trade request must always be accepted by the other party! Only trades that have been mutually agreed upon by both parties are valid and can be rated.
Never enter any confidential data in the text box labeled "Notes"! This text will be visible to the other party before it accepts your trade request. Use the private field instead in case you would like to share confidential information after the trade request has been accepted.
If the other party declines your trade request or comes up with some excuse for not accepting it, you should in any case abort the trade right away!

As this alone cannot guarantee a safe trade, you should still be very careful and also abide by our trading guidelines.
Old   #12

Even if they'd have ban him, he would go onto other forums and scam people there.
Old   #13

Received Thanks: 3,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remoory View Post
Even if they'd have ban him, he would go onto other forums and scam people there.
This will more than likely always happen for the foreseeable future (as long as the internet is alive). As long at that scammer doesn't continue to scam our own users, if he moves to another forum it isn't really our problem.