Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shouldn't moderators delete, or at leat edit scam posts?

Discussion on Shouldn't moderators delete, or at leat edit scam posts? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Shouldn't moderators delete, or at leat edit scam posts?

I've noticed that anybody who posted scam was banned. Good job! But at the same time, the scam posts still contain downloading. Just now, one of the users (probably) made second account to praise on his RP generator, here:

But my question is not just about that post. In general, are the moderators instructed to clear up the malicious links or not? If not why?
Old 03/19/2015, 21:39   #2

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
Yeah they will delete malware, but you have to report it.

Just press and say that it is a virus.
Old 03/19/2015, 22:18   #3

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
I deleted said thread.
As Sycophantic said, please use our report system to request the removal of such things.
Closed Thread

Tags
moderators, security

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how can I delete my own posts?
06/23/2011 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
how??
[MUST READ] Report bad posts. Help the Moderators!
09/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello community. Often we (the mods) have no time to check every single thread (f.e.: Guides, Privat Server Threads,...). So we need your help to get this board clean from spamming posts, flaming posts, double posts, advertising,... I nearly come online everyday. ;) How can you help us? PM Function: PMīs are Private Messages. I have one helper who reports me posts which arenīt okay. (Many Thanks to GR1MMJ0W) But for sure he cannot check every single thread though. Thatīs why you...
[A MUST READ] Report bad posts. Help the Moderators!
09/12/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello community. Often we (the mods) have no time to check every single thread (f.e.: Guides, Privat Server Threads,...). So we need your help to get this board clean from spamming posts, flaming posts, double posts, advertising,... I nearly come online everyday. ;) How can you help us? PM Function: PMīs are Private Messages. I have one helper who reports me posts which arenīt okay. (Many Thanks to GR1MMJ0W) But for sure he cannot check every single thread though. Thatīs why you...
[A MUST READ] Report bad posts. Help the Moderators!
09/12/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 0 Replies