Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Making MMORPG

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,765
Received Thanks: 381
Thumbs up Making MMORPG

I have no idea where to post this or if is against the rules....
If it is against the ruls, then please close thread and please dont give me an infraction

Okay here is it
__________________________________________________ __
Im trying make a mmorpg, that should be in style with conquer online, eudomons online, crazy tao etc.
And i would like to have some peoples join my staff for it, because i cant do it alone. Feel free to say if there is anything you want to be edited.
But dont say anything that should be edited, if you don't want to join team.
The MMOPG, will response to Elitepvpers......
Here is all info for it:

MainIcon:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Title Picture:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Name:

Graphic:

Type:

Levels:

Experience (High/Low):

Maps:

Class:

Weapons:

Mount:

Pets:

Ranking:

SpecialShop:

Item Qualities:

Bonus +:

What graphic will the main be:

Glow/Effects:

About making money on it:

Rates about finding:

Quests:

What i need on staff:

More info or questions:



Fish* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,765
Received Thanks: 381
#Update added Drawer/Painter/PixelartDesigner to list


Fish* is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 475
How about some Ingame Screens etc to see how it works

so far,
[email protected]
SynT@x is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 26
im interested! so if you finish the game pls send me a message


DunkleSeele is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,765
Received Thanks: 381
Im not saying is finished, im saying im gonna work on one
But i need help, cause i can't do it alone
But i will post Icon for game and TitlePicture in 2min XD
So if ya want to help, hook me up XD
Fish* is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,695
Received Thanks: 891
...Oh ***, another one like that...

Well, I dont want to destroy your dreams all at once.

What Language will it be coded in?
What will YOU do?
Whos gonna pay the Advertisement?
Whos gonna pay the Servers?
How much are the Coders/Designers getting paid?
Any Copyrights?

Just to start off.
Dark Raccoon is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,765
Received Thanks: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon View Post
...Oh ***, another one like that...

Well, I dont want to destroy your dreams all at once.

What Language will it be coded in?
What will YOU do?
Whos gonna pay the Advertisement?
Whos gonna pay the Servers?
How much are the Coders/Designers getting paid?
Any Copyrights?

Just to start off.
Im not asking for pay..................
I cant afford that..........

C++ or C# (I dont know)
What i will do?
All that i can(I can some coding, and im good at pixel art etc.)...........
Im gonna pay all host,advertisements etc.
Im not asking peoples that will have pay for help, im asking peoples that want to do for free and for fun

And not destroying my dreams, cause it will be coming some day ;D
Just about when and how long it will take.....
At the moment im alone as you see.
But if it ends up with that, then it will be like that.....
But im pretty sure i can find some to help
If not all peoples are egos

But about the purchase thing:
Then all will get some of the money......
They will get an amount of percent of the moneys that come in on purchasing.
So they will get paid by that way.
Because i cant afford to pay them money for work.
Im only 16years old -.-
Fish* is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 889
Received Thanks: 199
Quote:
Im not asking peoples that will have pay for help, im asking peoples that want to do for free and for fun
Hmm..i want to be part of you team as designer/pixel art :P.
About the icon,sorry bro but ..isn't too *** i can make a better icon :P.
FOR FREEEE :X:X:X:X
zbest is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,683
Received Thanks: 505
1. You will get sued.
2. According to your posts, you can't do this.
3. You've got great ideas which you can not work out.
4. You can't edit C3 files (I know for a fact YOU can not.)
5. This looks a lot like CO, and a little bit like my idea, so nice copy.
6. Good luck, you'll fail, and you know you will, there's a really small chance you'll succeed if a miracle occurs and you get a dream team.
Basser is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,835
Received Thanks: 1,631
Stop the **** creating Threads with: "I want a own MMORPG"!

You guys can not code, can not design and can not pay the costs. Your ideas are boring, like your Icon and your title picture.

Quote:
And not destroying my dreams, cause it will be coming some day ;D
It will never come... destroyed your dreams!
Syc0n is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,683
Received Thanks: 505
@Syc0n, you're a bad Guardian.

You don't know anything about the him being able to code yes or no.
You can keep the costs down if you're not working on a professional game.
In fact if you ******* read what he said, you would have seen he is just going to edit Conquer Online, but he thinks his creating a new MMORPG, which he can't help, has to do with his intelligence.

Since I said "*******" you should report me, since you're an guardian.

~Bas.
Basser is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,835
Received Thanks: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
@Syc0n, you're a bad Guardian.

You don't know anything about the him being able to code yes or no.
You can keep the costs down if you're not working on a professional game.
In fact if you ******* read what he said, you would have seen he is just going to edit Conquer Online, but he thinks his creating a new MMORPG, which he can't help, has to do with his intelligence.

Since I said "*******" you should report me, since you're an guardian.

~Bas.
As I can see how he writes and that he only got ideas I can truly say, that he doesnt have enough expirience of coding, to code a game or to modify an existing game. Furthermore I think no coder will join him, if he even doesnt show, what he can and when I see, that he thinks, he can design, there is no point in the future for this project.

Well, I could say much friendlyer, that he will fail, but some people don't understand this and think it is sooo easy to create a game without thinking. I have some good ideas for a game on myself, but I know, that it will need some years to create one. So far...
Syc0n is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
seriously men, do you really think you can do one? if you wanto to own a mmorpg, create a mu pserver xD, seriosly men, i want to do one too but when i am older and everything, at least finishing college...
franelpana is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,765
Received Thanks: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc0n View Post
Stop the fuck creating Threads with: "I want a own MMORPG"!

You guys can not code, can not design and can not pay the costs. Your ideas are boring, like your Icon and your title picture.



It will never come... destroyed your dreams!
IM NOT SAYING OWNING!!!!!!
IM SAYING MAKING, THE OTHER WORKERS WILL ALSO BE OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU JUST DONT READ POST WTF????
AND YOU GUARDIAN, WHAT FOR????
BUT ANYWAY ALL CAN GO AND GET GUARDIAN......
ONLY REQUIRMENT IS:
NO ACTIVE INFRACIONS!!
IF ANY OTHER NOOBS THAT DONT HAVE THE REAL REQUIRMENTS
FOR GUARDIAN THEN GO HERE AND APPLY!!!
IS EASY, JUST LOOK AT THE NOOB GUARDIANS WE ALREADY HAVE.....
ONLY 2 GUARDIANS ARE GOOD........
Yuki and Zion


Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
1. You will get sued.
2. According to your posts, you can't do this.
3. You've got great ideas which you can not work out.
4. You can't edit C3 files (I know for a fact YOU can not.)
5. This looks a lot like CO, and a little bit like my idea, so nice copy.
6. Good luck, you'll fail, and you know you will, there's a really small chance you'll succeed if a miracle occurs and you get a dream team.
HERE IS MY ANSWERS FOR YOUR POST!!!!!!
1.I cant get sued, for something that isn't others ??? OMFG
And you are talking about getting sued???
WHAT ABOUT YOUR MMORPG/PRIVATE SERVER THING?????
PWNED!!!!!!!!

2.I can not, but with help i can, HALLO!!!! What am i asking for???
3.AND AGAIN!! I cant do alone......
4.I CANT, IM SEARCHING FOR HELP, YOU JSUT DONT READ THE POST , YOU JUST REPLY WITH OUT ANY KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!
5.IF YOU READ IS GAMEPLAY LIKE CO, BUT NOT REALLY LIKE!!!!
AND NONE COPY FROM YOUR LITTLE PRIVATE SERVER/MMORPG IDEA!!!!!!!
I have got this idea for a long time........
But just finished all ideas and datas now....
Just need some to help me creat, cause nobody can do it alone, so stop say YOU cant do it alone.
Like you self can??????

6.And i won't fail, cause i will keep trying make it, even if i get help or not. Someday somebody will help me........

@zbest
Thanks bro, you can at least see it will work out


Sued for what??
I aint stealing anything?
Or using anything................
Im trying to make from the start :r tfm::rtf m:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc0n View Post
As I can see how he writes and that he only got ideas I can truly say, that he doesnt have enough expirience of coding, to code a game or to modify an existing game. Furthermore I think no coder will join him, if he even doesnt show, what he can and when I see, that he thinks, he can design, there is no point in the future for this project.

Well, I could say much friendlyer, that he will fail, but some people don't understand this and think it is sooo easy to create a game without thinking. I have some good ideas for a game on myself, but I know, that it will need some years to create one. So far...
And i know what it takes to make it, i know it will take some years......
And you see my ideas and all, but serious I KNOW IS HARD WORK!!!!!!!!
All you guys dumb or just dont read what im writing in my post......

READ THE MOTHER F#*&%" POST, BEFORE REPLY
THANKS

If I get an infraction for this, then i dont care, they just dont read what i wrote in my thread and just reply and that is pissing me off, thanks

IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH ANSWER OR YOu sTILL TO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND?
Fish* is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc0n View Post
Stop the **** creating Threads with: "I want a own MMORPG"!

You guys can not code, can not design and can not pay the costs. Your ideas are boring, like your Icon and your title picture.



It will never come... destroyed your dreams!
WOW, you said the "F" word and your a guard? Wtf.


StarCurse is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
MMORPG suche /MMORPG search
Hi, also ich suche mal nen neues MMORPG, WoW, RO etc. sind mir solangsam zu langweilig^^. Ich suche nen MMORPG was so hnlich ist wie Cabal, also...
8 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Suche]ein bestimmtes MMORPG [Seach] a MMORPG
Hallo, Ich suche ein MMORPG : Wo man eig. recht schnell lvlt Wo man ein pet haben kann (Wolf oder so ^^) Wo man waffen usw. pimpen kann...
22 Replies - Main
[Repost] New Browser MMORPG / Neuer Browser MMORPG
Earth Eternal English: Earth Eternal is a proper browser MMORPG with 22 races and four classes. It's a rather excellent game I've been playing...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
New Browser MMORPG / Neuer Browser MMORPG
Earth Eternal English: Earth Eternal is a proper browser MMORPG with 22 races and four classes. It's a rather excellent game I've been playing...
1 Replies - Browsergames



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.