Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GameRift]Looking for developers and staff for a new community.

Discussion on [GameRift]Looking for developers and staff for a new community. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [GameRift]Looking for developers and staff for a new community.

I'm hoping that's ok posting here because I didn't found where I would be allowed to do so if is not please move my thread.

Hello, I'm looking for different type of people to be part of our staff for a new game community.

The community will be Romanian-English based, normally it was planned to be a Romanian based community but due the lack of gameplaying for some games among the romanian players I decided to make it so. Most games will run in english and some will have 2 game clients (RO&EN).

ENGLISH IS REQUIRED

For instance let's see the list of the games we have developers for :

Counter-Strike 1.6*
Counter-Strike : Global Offensive
MuOnline*
Metin2
Lineage2
MineCraft

MTA
RanOnline
RagnarokOnline
FlyffOnline

Now let's see the list of the games we don't have developers (but I wanna have them) :

CabalOnline
AionOnline
TeraOnline
PerfectWorld
DekaronOnline

We're intersted if you're a devoloper of another game that isn't marked in the 2 lists above aswell.

People needed :

Experienced Game Masters*
Game Developers*
(For the games we don't have yet developers yet but also for helping the main developers, so if you're a developer of a game you see we aleardy have one you can still contact us)
Forum Moderators

Designers & Animators

C++
JavaSript
CSS
PHP
HTML/OTHERS

All the servers are gonna be hosted on Cloud Servers (OpenStack). Every server start with the minimum requirements (or a little more) and we'll add when required so don't bother with that.

If you see yourself in my above senteces please send me your Skype ID.

Thank You.

Tecty, GameRift Administrator.
Closed Thread