Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] After requesting a trade who gives first?

Discussion on [QUESTION] After requesting a trade who gives first? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9

Who gives first, the one who requested the trade or the one who got the trade requested??

Need help so i can trade.
Old 04/10/2014, 16:29   #2

elite*gold: 1640
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335
That doesn't matter, because you can both rate the trade. If you write your stuff in the private fields at a requested trade, you will see the data simultaneously.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
question, request, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
^ Title Who gives first, the one who requested the trade or the one who got the trade requested?? Need help so i can trade.
Requesting a Middleman for Guild Wars 2 Trade
03/23/2014 - Middleman - 3 Replies
Hey I need a middleman for Guild Wars 2. Post a reply down below if you can. Trade: I am selling Twilight for $$$ via paypal.
[Trading] Requesting a trade (Battle Pirates)
03/23/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I currently lost my facebook account due to legal reason and have lost my progress on battle pirates. I am looking for someone who plays Battle Pirates to give me an account level 30-40 in return i will supply them with all the battle pirate hacks that come on from my friend, that include perm blueprints, temp blueprints, resources and repairs, instant hacks, all for one small price an account that i will keep, please contact me at [email protected] with information on this, thank...
Combi hack question - deleting requesting combis
12/27/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
ookk so : I have 4 ppl in my combi list that are in "Requesting combi" and bcuz Alafaila fails I can't delete them .And they've been there for quite a while and I wanna get rid of them . Bcuz I'm almost master lvl 21 and I know I will need 40 exp master to lvl . And it's stressing to know that I only have 1 slot available... So my question is : Are there any hacks that can help me ? Or plz tell me how I can hack somebody's account so I can decline the combi request myself -.-
Requesting Trade hack
11/19/2010 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Some1 trade me a 100% Wasp + 2bil for my 100% rab i knw it was too god to be true but when will some1 offer me that again so i trade him and when i try to use the wasp i got dc and when i login i had chi pill and 2k. I think it have something to do with way the item look but when i try it only me can it the other c a chi pill if u kno this hack pm me or if u want to help me find it my msn is [email protected]