Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi elitepvpers commune!

Discussion on Hi elitepvpers commune! within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Hi elitepvpers commune!

So yesterday I wanted to buy myself FIFA 14 on origin. I saw it was € 49,99. This was quite alot. So I tought to myself, if there's any cheaper ways to buy it. So i saw here (elitepvpers.com) shop and then Gold & Gamekeys, that there was FIFA 14 only € 29,99. This price looks so good to me.

So my question is: Is this buy safe and trustful? Would you recommend me to buy my FIFA 14 here? Please answer
Old 11/01/2013, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,542
I wouldn't recommend to buy anything from users of this site. If you mean the so-called store, that website is not made and run by elitepvpers.
Old 11/01/2013, 11:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Oh, but is the store safe and trustful? Have you tried to buy anything from there?
Old 11/01/2013, 11:07   #4

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
This section is only for discussions about epvp. These shops are independent from epvp.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread