Also, es ist 03:00 und ich kann nicht schlafen.. ich bin einfach nicht müde..
Das dachte ich bevor ich dein Video gehört habe, deine Stimme ist echt beruhigend :=)!
Dazu muss man sagen, dass epvp, wirklich das beste Forum ist. Aber auch nur für die, die mir der Größe klar kommen.
Ein wenig mehr Struktur wäre manchmal nicht schlecht. Aber eine gute Idee habe ich selbst nicht.
Also immer weiter so!
Sup ElitePvP-ers 05/15/2013 - Say Hello - 5 Replies Hi dudes,
Im new on this forum ! I've heard allot about this forum so I checked out some things already, atm some nice dude is doing some work for me where I payed him for, and I created my first job service what I can deliver:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/battlefield-trad ing/2352829-wts-pc-new-battlefield-3-limited-editi on-premium-sale-new.html
So, hopefully I can be useful for allot of gamers!
cya around!
Hello ElitePVP !!! 04/10/2013 - 4Story - 2 Replies I am looking for a fun 4 story private server to play im bored to tears pm me or leave a reply here if any1 willing to tell me any news .Thank"s in advance .
Hi ElitePvp 12/12/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies Hi, One of my friends may amend this db
May I also operate ep 4 db link :handsdown::handsdown: :D
Hello elitepvp`ers 08/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Hello i have an question has anybody become finish the emu to working from the old darkinc project i have try it i can create character and then it crashed can anybody helps me or post here when you have an emu with darikinc source?