Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is this a German website or International?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Is this a German website or International?

Hello everyone, I am becoming a bit frustrated of the lack of interesting topics in English.
So my question, is this website German or International?

It seems 95% of topics are in German.
Just want to clear this up as I am a bit confused as I thought this was an International site.

Thanks

Old   #2

elite*gold: 2
It is an international Website, but most people on this Forum here are Germans ...

Old   #3

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 4,485
It's an international forum but only English and German is allowed. But most of the threads are German.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 6,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken17 View Post
It's an international forum but only English and German is allowed. But most of the threads are German.
Not, international.

Old   #5
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,479
Quote:
It's fine to write in any language you want unless you try to ovetake a topic with your own language, that's forbidden.

Yes we are an International forum, the important threads are translated into English & German since initial language on elitepvpers used to be German.

And we have certain sections which are mainly used by German members and some sections by English speaking members (for example the Cabal Online section).
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevii View Post
Not, international.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
It's fine to write in any language you want unless you try to ovetake a topic with your own language, that's forbidden.

Yes we are an International forum, the important threads are translated into English & German since initial language on elitepvpers used to be German.

And we have certain sections which are mainly used by German members and some sections by English speaking members (for example the Cabal Online section).
Oh okay, it's not about this topic but I thought that a mod/admin wrote in some topics with other languages that they have to speak English or German. But I'm not sure and you are the Mods
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevii View Post
Not, international.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post

Quote:
Oh okay, it's not about this topic but I thought that a mod/admin wrote in some topics with other languages that they have to speak English or German. But I'm not sure and you are the Mods
xD sind beides Deutsche chicken

In den Regeln steht , dass die offizielle Sprache hier Englisch & Deutsch ist
Themen , die in anderen Sprachen verfasst wurden , werden direkt geschlossen, so meine Beobachtung.
Also muss sich also auch ein Italiener bemühen Englisch zu schrieben.
Old   #8
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,479
Quote:
Indeed, there used to be some specific section rules but that's the past now.

Luke said that we can't call us an international forum if we forbid certain languages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhsane View Post

Themen , die in anderen Sprachen verfasst wurden , werden direkt geschlossen, so meine Beobachtung.
Stimmt nicht (mehr), es werden alle Sprachen toleriert aber es ist nicht gestattet Themen die z.B in Englisch oder Deutsch verfasst wurden, mit Italienisch etc voll zu schreiben.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 2287
As you can see on elitepvpers - play less, get more you can change the language to german or english. So this means this is a german/english website.
Old   #10

elite*gold: 105
It's International Guy
But the most arefrom Germany.
Old   #11

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
What happens is that some sections are mostly in German, but there are other sections which are almost totally in English, some are divided, but yeah, majority of sections have more German threads, due to the site having more German users, but try to make conversation as most of them know English as well.
Old   #12

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,687
As you can see the rules were provided in English and German. The forum was at the beginning meant for German people and now we are for everybody. Since the world language is English we have extended our rules to this language.

Of course you are allowed to start a topic in any language which you prefer. Bur don't expect many replies than in an English or German topic
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhsane View Post

Ich weiß, aber wenn der TE auf Englisch was frägt fang ich nicht mitten drin an mich mit anderen Leuten in ner anderen Sprache zu unterhalten
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,376
yes, its International. but german peoples dominating here.
Old   #15

International but mostly are the germans.

Closed Thread