Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some advice needed on receiving payment.

Discussion on Some advice needed on receiving payment. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some advice needed on receiving payment.

Hi there guys. Great site!

I have something to sell and someone wants to buy it from me and I have verified the validity of what I'm selling to them. The only step left is transfer of funds but I am reluctant to use paypal in case they can reverse the payment. What is the safest/best way I can accept payment before I transfer the "virtual" goods to them? In other words how can I ensure I won't lose the money after I've sent the goods if they decide to try and reverse it?

Many thanks for your time and info.

Rolo
Old 09/19/2012, 11:14   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 1,878
I would choose the normal bank transfer.
I think its the safest way.
Old 09/19/2012, 11:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 153/1/0
Normally it should not be possible to reverse payment via paypal if it was made for virtual goods. For example Gold, Keys etc.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

Claims can only be made for physical goods that can be posted and are not prohibited
Old 09/19/2012, 17:31   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Take a look at our trading tips: .
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Receiving packets
09/24/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
When I receive a packet I do something like this: public static void NewPacket(SocketClient Client, byte Packet) { if (Kernel.SafePacket(Client, Packet)) { //Handle } }
Request: Advice needed on bot purchase
12/07/2009 - Aion - 7 Replies
Been browsing various forums for quite some time now looking for a decent bot to buy. Read that all those sz ktz or whatever bots are all injection based and are high risk ban. So I came down to the following bots which I want to purchase one of: - Macrogoblin - MMOguider - MMOViper I'm mainly looking for a safe and secure bot I can use and I don't really care how good it is or has background mode. Just ones that is functioning and does the job with a low risk. If there are any other...
Lots of Question to Ask [Experienced Players Needed for Advice]
10/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I have been a long-time fan of this forum multiclient but have yet to post a thread. I have been playing since Conquer 1.0 but didnt take it as seriously as now. Here are a series of questions I would like to ask and know about it. 1. Would it be possible for a -1% Blessed Item -> 3% Blessed Item if i rbed using the Blessed rb? 2. How do you get Super Tortoise Gem. 3. Which would be better for plvling or rather water farming? Tro-War-Arch or Nin-Tro-Arch 4. Could someone tell me...
little advice needed
05/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Was lookin at multi clients and the item detectors was seeing which was the easiest to use and the better of them all...also do the detectors even work anymore i saw that armor was no possibly server sided? anyway any help would be appreciated
advice needed :(
11/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok this is kinda a noob question , this program works great apart from i cant figure out to set the recorded route , can any 1 plz help me on to set it up, as my trojan is just kills the spawn then wanders off lol , i have tried changing the range and steps but it still moves away from the spawn i want to recored a route in and around the spawn and just get it to do that until the new spawn appears cheers