Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for mage-quickleveling -video

Discussion on Looking for mage-quickleveling -video within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for mage-quickleveling -video

Hello everyone,

im desperately looking for a very old quickleveling quide - video. A member of this forum made it wayy back (around 09 - 2005) .. if i remember right he was a really active guy here on the forums (access to the vip forums etc.)
Some things i still remember from the video :
  • music was Apollo440 - Stop the rock
  • video shows a mage leveling in the scarlet monastry (solo - with help of teleport hack)

I hope someone can help me out finding that vid. Thanks

-edit now after reading the forums for a while the name Lowfyr kinda rings a bell.. i -think- its from him..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mage][Video][Strand of The Ancients] Win in 4 minutes without destroying any gates.
12/21/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Movie - Klick me Hehe, I got bored and found an exploit. This is mage because I blink through an invisible wall. But if you can find away around it you may be able to do it with other classes. This is for attacking. It takes just under 4 minutes to do.
How to rule with Mage (Video)
04/29/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Sehr gutes Video von Thuderfury. Zeigt unter anderem wie man am besten gegen Hexer, Priester und Frostmages vorgeht. TFrost Mage PvP III No more Skill
Mage Grinding Tutorial Video
12/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
It shows basically how to powerlevel a mage and where some good grinding spots are to do so. Stream: http://warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=30092 Actual WCM Page: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=30092
[Howto] Mage farm Elementals - Video
07/10/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hi, you can easily farm Elementals as a Mage. Only important are the following talents: - Magic Absorption - 5 / 5 - Magic Attunement - 2 / 2 Also a skilled Ice Barrier does help alot. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
Mage allein in Zul'Gurub (Video)
03/31/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Ich finds ziemlich unterhaltsam anzuschauen und es zeigt was für ne geile CC die Mages doch haben ;) Download Here! EDIT: DAMN, hab eben erst Salomons Thread gesehen. Sorry :ops: