Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help needed with a good base design for battle pirates on facebook please

Discussion on help needed with a good base design for battle pirates on facebook please within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile help needed with a good base design for battle pirates on facebook please

hi iam in need off really good base design for battle pirates on facebook
thats tough to break as i wanna start a fresh base as lastone keep getting leveled iam not very good at things like base layout so could do with so extra help email me if ure good at things like designing bases and good at laying things out iam need asap my email
hope hear from someone soon asap
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BATTLE PIRATES FACEBOOK HACK - FREE TO TRY
03/19/2012 - Facebook - 11 Replies
FREE to try, continually updated Battle Pirates Hack Full version allows you to have unlimited resources, and instant everything. No longer do you have to spend FB credits ($$) to upgrade, repair, research etc. Try the trial today, and see the difference, when you become a dominating force within your BP sector :)) copy and paste the link below to see how:
Facebook credits for Battle Pirates
03/19/2012 - Facebook - 12 Replies
i got sum files from a fellow forum member that are used with the program fiddler2 and when used with battle pirates give free fb credits but thers a problem, the files are outdated and now when u select to add more credits it says congratulations u have added 74 fb credit or watever but u cant click okay it just stops ther and doesnt save, im looking for sum1 who is good at programming or anybody that has heard of using this program to hack pm me plz
Purchasing Battle Pirates Hack for FACEBOOK
01/27/2012 - Main - 0 Replies
I'd like to buy the hacks but I have no knowledge of as to how to incorporate it with the game. Please send me any information explaining how it may be used with Battle Pirates.
Battle Pirates (kixeye) on Facebook
12/03/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Is there anyone out there with a hack that really works ? Thanks